Lights you sleep with

sandalian

Enlightened
I sleep with any torch I can grab before bed.
Planned to build "emergency box" that will illuminate on power failure.

Cereal_Killer

Enlightened
My nightstand light is my L3 nichia 219 for going to the bathroom or checking on the kids, also within arms reach without getting out of bed is my TLR-1s (strobe mode disabled) mounted on my M4, we live in a pretty bad area, thankfully our 4 big dogs do most of the deturing but you've gotta be ready. Also in the closet for my wife to hold down the upstairs and protect the kids is our factory 6 round 870 with 125lm inforce WML.
I'm not a fan of the WML's UI but it does its job well and mounts very well, if L3 EOTech would upgrade the emitter in their shotgun forend light I would switch to it because of the momentary only UI. I don't like it when my wife can accidentally turn the light on constant, I'm a firm believer of using a flash of light to make sure your target is truely foe and not friend but then turning the light back off, leaving it own destroys your night vision and announces every move you make.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Fenix PD32 UE on the belt of my pants on the floor ready to go whenever it's needed, and there's a TK75 in my backpack along with spare batteries for both.

Boeingman

Newly Enlightened
I have a Fenix PD32 UE on the belt of my pants on the floor ready to go whenever it's needed, and there's a TK75 in my backpack along with spare batteries for both.

Off topic I know but I just got that ue light last week. I really like it so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts