• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lights You Want Me To Mod

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
Waiting for a good rechargeable 2 x 26650 light with a mixed throw and spill beam which will also make a good club [emoji4]

Screwball69N

Newly Enlightened
Hi haven't talked to you in a while but have an idea that might make you some money you might laugh when you here it and others on CPF might do the same but hear it goes NEBO SLYDE Z I have a couple of these lights they are heavy and built like a brick poop house the kids love the family members like it for a cheap camping light you can give the kids and also it's great for an car or truck or camper flashlight the slide COB floodlight and magnet is great and really strong but also it's a really easy flashlight to take apart you can excess the pill really easy and the the design of the cone is really nice you get 300 plus yards out of 250 lumens I was thinking if you shop around you could pick a few of these up for roughly 25 a flashlight and of you could get a dedoomed HI LED in it this flashlight with zoom could probably hit close to or over 650 plus yards and you could definitely sell them between 55 and 75 dallors id pay I'd want a few of them right off the bat
so interested in what you think and also if it had a couple different modes it would be nice so let me know what you think

joelbnyc

Enlightened
If you still do small lights, then the Olight i3s-EOS CU, raw brass. Really nice 1xAAA but not rated for 10440. I forget if brass is not ideal for heat conductivity, but I love this light and want to use a 10440 in it.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Note that version 2 of the XHP's are out, and seem to be configured into a smaller cluster. Would that make the XHP70.2 compatible with a smooth reflector to gain throw? If so, how would the XHP70.2 perform in the Acebeam K70vn? Would you still get the output of the K60vn with increased throw?

Maybe even better would be an XHP70.2 in a TN42vn!

Last edited:

WaffleBuggy

Newly Enlightened
Eagletac S25L-r, boosted neutral 5000k xhp35hd or hi and vnx3 or 4 for the thermal management. I'm so tempted to get a factory s25Lr but the low mode is too low for my liking.

outofthedarkness

Enlightened
Get making some some little pocket size EDC lights, 18350/18650 size and stop trying to break the world record for the amount of leds stuck to the front of a flashlight. We need to break the barriers on Xpg2 pdt. Lets push the boundaries for 2000 lumens plus on a single 18650.

Klarus G35vn... CREE XHP50.2

stated lux is 252,506 with XHP35 HI. Maybe we can hit the Titanium Innovations sweet spot of 200,000 lux and 3,700 lumens. All from one LED and from a 3*18650 setup. Possibly amazing?

:drunk:

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Klarus G35vn... CREE XHP50.2

stated lux is 252,506 with XHP35 HI. Maybe we can hit the Titanium Innovations sweet spot of 200,000 lux and 3,700 lumens. All from one LED and from a 3*18650 setup. Possibly amazing?

:drunk:
That looks like a very nice light.

K60vn XHP70 CW Shaved Dome 4614 lumens 241880 lux, 983 meters?

------------
I don't go to Alanon to deal my alanon issues; I go to Alanon to deal with Other People's alanon issues.

subchub

Newly Enlightened
Wonder if its current regulated or has visible PWM.

Hi Vin,
I am new to all this and in learning about lights I kept hearing your name.

I have an Olight R50 Pro seeker and was wondering if you modify this model Shaved dome?
for a brighter light?

I hope this is the correct way to contact you.

Thanx