Limited Edition (RUN SOLD OUT): solid copper Alpha (or two tone w/ alu body)

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Limited Edition Run: solid copper Alpha (or two tone w/ alu body)

Also, I've started shipping the copper lights with a few squares of abrasive pad and a wad of Nevrdull so you can maintain the appearance. Of course the abrasive pad is only good if you have a brushed finish. The Nevrdull is amazing though. I used to use it for polishing print making plates. It's a cotton wadding loaded with some sort of "magic stuff" that literally just wipes the tarnish off and the copper looks brand new. Maybe I'll do a before and after on my buddy's light :)
I used some Nevr-Dull for the first time today on a copper flashlight. That stuff works amazingly well. Thanks for the tip! :)

MKAY

Newly Enlightened

This light will be on my "to have list" if another run is ever made. However, despite acheiving greatness, I think you missed an oppertunity to exceed greatness...

Copper head, copper tailcap, but with the Carbon Fibre tube.

This would be, to me- peerless.

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast

ive just recently started browsing the dark sucks part of the forums. i must say, these copper lights are something i wish i would have know about. they look amazing, although id let mine discolor and look "antiquey".

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Love to have a copper light - I liked the idea earlier in the thread of an aluminum body to keep the weight down a bit. Still do the copper tail though. & trit slots....

S1LVA

Enlightened

Love to have a copper light - I liked the idea earlier in the thread of an aluminum body to keep the weight down a bit. Still do the copper tail though. & trit slots....

+1

Copper head and tail with that nice knurled aluminium body would look pretty cool!

S1LVA

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast

if they are on another run next year, i really need to buy one of these. really like them. puts my fenix pd32 into embarrassed mode!. lol...
thanks everyone, and BIG thanks to jason and co!.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast

hello - any plans for the copper head yet Jason?.

Thank you kindly cool man!.

Zdenek

Newly Enlightened
Couldn't the combination of two metals give rise a galvanic couple and due to it corrosion on the interface?