• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LionHeart Pre-Order Now OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

Newly Enlightened
Hi Charlie,
PAYPAL sent!!!
One complete kit in HA-3 please. Thank you, Sir!
(jackal on CPF) #79 or #80 on original list depending on which
list you choose.
............................................................ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/touche.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif
$230 One complete HA-3 kit w-charger+battery
$4.30 shipping
$234.30 Total
CPF Name: jackal (#79 on list)

verbie

Enlightened
i forgot to specify the finish also /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif was in such hurry to pay so i'd get on the list fast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif my apologies, charlie. i choose the aluminum in case you didnt receive my email. emailed you right after i realized that i had forgotten. and i'm #177 on the first list....

ok,ok...i'll get on the chalkboard and write, "i will follow directions more carefully" 100 times /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
LightChucker said:
[ QUOTE ]
flashworm said:
PAypal sent for one bare aluminium lionheart and one pila 150a battery. thanks again charlie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally...

Finally, someone, other than me, ordered the bare aluminum. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

Chuck

[/ QUOTE ]

Chuck, mine's bare too & so's Lady Verbie's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

I will follow directions more carefully, I will follow directions more carefully, I will follow directions more carefully... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

indenial

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gifI think it's funny that so many failed to specify which finish. This forum has the smartest group of people around, yet they cannot follow simple instructions. Hilarious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
poor charlie . what is so bad i didnt know there was a choice im happy with either one but i like ha better i think lol but im not sure.

indenial

Enlightened
I wouldn't worry about it Raggie. I could be wrong, but I think HA3 will most likely end-up being the default finish. I'm just waiting to see if my prediction of 200 confirmed orders was too conservative.

javafool

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
spica said:
Paypal sent
$230 One complete HA-3 kit w-charger+battery
$18 1 extra battery (2 batts total for order)
$4 Raggie
$4.30 shipping
$256.30 Total
#221 on list #1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

thanks

-spica

[/ QUOTE ]

Now Dang-it, I got everything correct *BUT* my original #22 on list #1 part at the end. Charlie hid that in the fine print in the summary and not in the detalied:
1. Tell me your code name /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
a. Tell me what you really want big guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif
b. Then send $$$ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

I forgot to read all the instructions thououghly before I picked up my pencil (or is that Paypal) to begin the LH ordering process .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif

At least I won't be getting pink i guess /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

java

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
You guys are killing me with these non-specified-in-Paypal-text orders.

It was funny at first. I figured I'd only have to remember a couple of names, but now it appears that reckless abandonment of any consideration for my sanity has taken place.

This now involves me matching each non-specified PayPal with an e-mail or PM (yes, you all have decided to make the search path as diverse as possible), mixed in with and obscured by hundreds of other e-mails and PMs. There is no practical way to link Paypal receipts with PMs or other separate e-mails, especially since my Paypal addy is different from my communications addy (changed due to unreasonable volume of SPAM).

I may have to set these orders aside and ship them last in order to not keep waiting unreasonably those who Have been carefully meticulous with their orders.

Especially should the scale of this thing grow out of control, since a projected maximum capacity of 500 units is what I will have on hand when all components arrive.

That's five hundred separate items, each potentially configurable in a multitude of custom ways (Full Kit, two batteries, one battery without charger, one charger no battery, plain finish, HA3 finish, etc., etc., etc.)!

Of course I will do my best, yet my best may not be enough. If I find that it really slows me down (or drives me insane) to an unreasonable degree, then again I say, I may sort through these orders last. That is all anyone could reasonably expect me to do...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif

To those who have not yet transacted, please pay particular attention to the details in your orders. Please.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
charlie do ya want a gmail invite they dont have spam and its 1000 megs a servie if ya want one ill invite ya just tell me i hope ya get all ya paypal sorted out

bajaiman

Enlightened
The only thing I forgot to include in the Paypal text was the position no in the list. I'm at no #46 in List 1. I hope that won't delay in building my LH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Thanks Raggie, I appreciate it but don't think yet Another separate e-mail system would work for me right now.

Bajai, position no. not necessary any longer since I opened it up to everyone on List #1 which in retrospect, may have been a bit of a mistake. Too late now...

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Muahaha! Thankfully, I was lucky enough to be redirected to Charlie's first post... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Was so tempted to just PP straight off.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

LightChucker

Enlightened
Charlie...just a suggestion:

Would it be simpler for you to just refuse all orders that are confusing or incomplete? When the person receives the PayPal refusal notice, they can re-write the order and resubmit it to you. That would be just one step for you, and one step for the customer.

This would preclude the need to match up emails, PMs, and PayPals.

What do you think?

Chuck

bald1

Enlightened
Charlie,

Gesh I'm away for a few days and .........!!!

Paypal sent for one Light and one battery in U.S. ($175 + $18 + $4.30) = $197.30

Argh Gesh BUT I FORGOT TO SPECIFY HA3!!! Shame

Best!

Bob (#121 on da list)

PS E-mail also sent which garnered an auto response about an e-mail change

red_robby

Enlightened
charlie,
i would like to add one more pila to my order( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif,yeh, i know).
what's the best way to do that ?, should i include my original paypal transaction # along with my CPF handle ?

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr Bulk,

I'm not getting a LH (too rich for my wallet)
but I love reading this thread - even the orders.

One Suggestion - Ask everyone to fill out a STANDARD form when they
order like this: (have them cut and paste and then fill it out)

*** Lion Heart *** (please fill out completely)
* Shipping address
* CPF Handle
* Lion Heart - Aluminum ($175 ea)
* Lion Heart - HA3 Nat ($175 ea)
* Battery ($18)
* Charger ($37)
* Shipping to US ($4.30)
* Shipping to Canada ($7)
* Shipping to US ($9)
* Raggie's fund ($4 or more)
*** TOTAL:
*** Lion Heart *** (paypal to [email protected])

So for example if I were ordering (dreaming)
I would copy that whole section and then fill it out like this:

*** Lion Heart *** (please fill out completely)
* Shipping address
david chow
blah blah street
blah city, GA, 30345
* CPF Handle
4sevens
* Lion Heart - Aluminum ($175 ea) 1x175
* Lion Heart - HA3 Nat ($175 ea) 1x175
* Battery ($18) 4x18 = 72
* Charger ($37) 1x37
* Shipping to US ($4.30) 1x4.30
* Shipping to Canada ($7)
* Shipping to US ($9)
* Raggie's fund ($4 or more) 10
*** TOTAL: 473.30
*** Lion Heart *** (paypal to [email protected])

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Radiant

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
There is no practical way to link Paypal receipts with PMs or other separate e-mails,

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sorry I forgot my CPF name in my paypal but there may be a way I can help out.

I could make a corrections web database that users would have to put their transaction ID's into along with updated order info.

So if you find an erroneous transaction you could just type in the ID and see if the customer made changes.

Just a thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.