List of Currently Available HighCRI, Neutral, & Warm LED Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: List of Currently Available HighCRI/Neutral/Warm LED Lights

Thanks for the excellent list!

Now tell me how to "sort" it for just 2AA lights!

nullity

Newly Enlightened
Thank you soooooo much for this list. :)

I think I've got a few additions.

Zebralight SC80c: 4000K Philips Lexeon Rebel (85+ CRI)
and
McGizmo now offers the High-CRI Nichia "119V". (93-94 CRI)

I hope someone else has some new additions. :D

Last edited:

sbbsga

Enlightened
ThruNite TN30 Neutral White XM-L T6 5,500K.
Zebralight H502d Philips LUXEON Rebel Neutral White, 5,000K, 85 CRI.

:twothumbs

Pretbek

Newly Enlightened
Here is a spread sheet, please add your data

I have created a spreadsheet with all the current data in it just to start us off, anyone can access and edit so you can add your entries.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlJei5yPNaetdG5yemVjdVJ0em1oUXFETnF6UkJsRnc

It is not complete, columns will need to be completed with type of battery and amount, but after that is done you can sort the spread sheet and find all 2 AA lights in it with ease.

See screen capture below:

Spreadsheet_r.jpg

Last edited:

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Here is a spread sheet, please add your data

Maybe add the EDCplus.com Warms & Neutral drop-ins? Neutral is 75CRI and warm is 80CRI.

Pretbek

Newly Enlightened

I have created a spreadsheet with all the current data in it just to start us off, anyone can access and edit so you can add your entries.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlJei5yPNaetdG5yemVjdVJ0em1oUXFETnF6UkJsRnc

It is not complete, columns will need to be completed with type of battery and amount, but after that is done you can sort the spread sheet and find all 2 AA lights in it with ease.

Norm pointed out to me in the "Suggestion: Comprehensive Flashlight Database" thread that we already have a Flashlight Database. Oopsie.

We already have Flashlight Spec. Spreadsheet (dynamic, collaborative) . I think we need to support existing projects rather than trying to duplicate.

Norm

gravelmonkey

Enlightened

Do the Oveready lights with the 4500K Nichia 219 count? Oveready Peak Eiger head (AAA, 10180 and 10280 bodies available) and Peak Logan head (with 17500/AA/14500/CR123 body or CR123 body) available with optic or as bare emitter/mule.

Also, L3 Illumination's L10 flashlight is available with a 4500K Nichia 219 (takes 1xAA or 14500).

GM

turkeylord

Enlightened

Do the Oveready lights with the 4500K Nichia 219 count? Oveready Peak Eiger head (AAA, 10180 and 10280 bodies available) and Peak Logan head (with 17500/AA/14500/CR123 body or CR123 body) available with optic or as bare emitter/mule.
I'd sure think so, they meet two of the titled criteria...

Also, L3 Illumination's L10 flashlight is available with a 4500K Nichia 219 (takes 1xAA or 14500).

GM
+1 I got mine a week or so ago and love it.

NikoAus

Newly Enlightened

Some maybe mentioned before:

- Fenix PD32 Ultimate Edition (is not beeing produced anymore, what i heard)

- Eagletac D25C2, D25LC2 and D25C1

- Nitecore EC25w

- Surrefire E2L (is a relativily warm light too)

- Zebralight H31c (and Fc)

- many Spark models

- Armytek Predator XP-G2

Would love it if the list would be continued and updated, because all together we know so many lights! :thumbsup:

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast

My apologies for not updating this thread. I have been very busy the last year and have not been able to visit CPF very often, unfortunately. If someone would like to take over this thread, I welcome it. I have received a PM from another member of CPF that is interested in maintaining the thread. Please PM me if there is any interest or if the moderators need anything and I will try to check CPF when I have time.

Thanks.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: List of Currently Available HighCRI, Neutral, & Warm LED Lights

This thread is now long out of date, and since the past several years, there has been an enormous increase in general availability of torches with better tint and color rendering ... so we'll close this, as having served its purpose for the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.