London UK get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
My vote goes to Primrose Hill, as you say it's darker. Please count me in.

Hi BLUE LED.

Completely my fault, I said Primrose Hill which is majorly wrong! I meant to say Parliament Hill, which we went to before and I have found it to be the darkest place in London. Anyone fancy the same pub again (Freemason's arms?) or try the other side (Highgate - not as easy to get to). Primrose Hill has many many lamp posts these days and you don't need a torch to wander about on it!

Dark of the moon in Feb, best weekend 17th, 18th.
In March - 16th, 17th.

Chime in interested parties.

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
As usual, I would like to be there but businesses commitments and other stuff (like GF being in hospital with pneumonia ATM) may get in the way!

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi BLUE LED.

Completely my fault, I said Primrose Hill which is majorly wrong! I meant to say Parliament Hill, which we went to before and I have found it to be the darkest place in London. Anyone fancy the same pub again (Freemason's arms?) or try the other side (Highgate - not as easy to get to). Primrose Hill has many many lamp posts these days and you don't need a torch to wander about on it!

In March - 16th, 17th.

Hi Nyctophiliac,

In that case my vote goes to Parliament Hill. The Freemason's Arms sounds good to me, but I am easy going.

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi BLUE LED.

In March - 16th, 17th.

Have they still got the same barman who wanted to borrow a torch to see in the celler? Would be great to see you all again, and meet some new faces too.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haven't been there too recently - I can normally be seen cycling past the pub - but it's still the busy but friendly pub we knew before.

I'll pm the usual suspects over the next week or so. then I guess start a new thread?

Anyone got anything new? I have a few more toys than the last time - all led. Nothing too expensive or unique but they made me happy by degrees.

And it's a new year ahead!

s85sss

Newly Enlightened
i will be in london next week!
do you have your flashlite-nut favorite bar? :huh:

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have they still got the same barman who wanted to borrow a torch to see in the celler? Would be great to see you all again, and meet some new faces too.

I did not see that barman the last time I was there. Orb lent him one of he's special creatations. The dumbbell light which was activated by a flick of the wrist. That made him smile.

The other barman shone Monkeyboy's quad P7 light into the other guys eyes :O

I have a few new toys, I mean illumination tools.

Essexman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did not see that barman the last time I was there. Orb lent him one of he's special creatations. The dumbbell light which was activated by a flick of the wrist. That made him smile.

The other barman shone Monkeyboy's quad P7 light into the other guys eyes :O

I have a few new toys, I mean illumination tools.

Yep that was my flick lite. Made me laugh too, as Rob admitted he never managed to get hold of one for himself. Cost me £1 of eBay!

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
i will be in london next week!
do you have your flashlite-nut favorite bar? :huh:

I don't think there is a regular Flashophile pub.

We've met at the Freemason's Arms in Hampstead a few times, but only for one of these get-togethers. When are you in town and where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.