Looking for Groomsmen Gifts

Cliffnopus

Enlightened
Catman10 said:
Hi KingSmono,
Thanks. I think that they look good, but haven't recieved them yet. So far, 4Sevens has been great to deal with and I would recommend him for those considering this in the future. I had debated getting something with readily available batteries as well, but thought that I would just throw in several of my own CR123's. If they end up going through 3 sets, they will likely be flashaholics by then!
Thanks,
Brice
They look great Brice, good choice. As I was reading through this thread I thought of the P1 or the L0P. They should be pleased.

Cliff

Pila_Power

Enlightened
...oops.... My purplies were thanks to greenie of course!!

ps: I got a HAIII AA mag now greenie to replace the melted one and I have your gift in pride of place - the gold clip and ring on the bottom.

Thanks!!! :)

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
KingSmono said:
Is that $25 for each individual light? Or a whole batch, up to 10 lights?

Each. It took me over an hour just setup.
Of course the more pcs engraved per order, the cheaper
because I only setup once. :D

Catman10

Enlightened
Thanks, David. I recieved these today. They look great. Of course, I promptly took the brightest one for myself. It's my privilege. They're a little bit smaller and brighter than I thought, which is great. They are so pretty with the engraving, though, that I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to use it too much. Of course, I could just keep it as a beautiful symbol of our wedding. Or, if we break-up, I can just put it on my keychain and bash the crap out of it!
Anyways, thanks!
Brice

Tech a Billy

Newly Enlightened
I got married 3 years ago and gave my Best Man a Surefire E2 Black. To us jaded flashaholics, it might not seem so hot but to a non-flashaholic it was kick butt bright, tiny for a flashlight of any kind and obviously of very high quality. Once I demonstrated how another person reacts to getting hit in the kisser with 65 Lumens of white light at close range, it was hit.

Good luck. Let us know how they like the P1's.

Last edited:

jblackwood

Enlightened
Better than my only flashlight gift-giving experience. My brother lost the D10 I gave him. Can you believe it? :green::mecry::sigh:

I still have mine, though. :D