LS, SE pill for the 1 AAA Legend.

StoneDog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Arc Mania, $70 is too rich for me, but I was more interested in the 1 watt N cell light as well as the 5w 2AA pill.

Jon

Kiessling

Flashaholic
hi again !

am I in or out for the 1aaa Legend?
and if the line has alreqdy started for the N-Cell 1W***, put me down for two of them ... drool !!!

bernhard

curvie

Newly Enlightened
Just got back from a trip and received your email! You've got mail!

cheers,

Victor Li /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Hello ArcMania,

I've been admiring your work in this thread and as for the AAA and N cell mods, "I yam whut I yam, and I yam -- IN!!!"

I understand your e-mail is a little shaky right now, so Please contact me when you can, my e-mail is [email protected]

BTW, I could possibly get some really bright white Luxeons for you; hopefully this would help me secure a more definite spot on your order list...

Thank You.

Denny Francisco

Newly Enlightened
Hey ArcMania,

Please include me on your list for the AAA LS and also for the N-cell version. Small and bright = positive wow-factor.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
ArcMania,

I am getting your e-mails but you apparently do not get mine since you are still e-mailing me with your original message (several times).

Here is the message I sent to you earlier today:

"Hi Mike,

I would love to get the AAA mod and also the N Photon-size version when developed. I can put you in touch with a certain person who will make sure you get Bin Coded ones of your choice, but it has to wait until two weeks from now when this person will be able to guarantee the Bin Codes. Let me know and I'll proceed to tell this person to expect an e-mail (or better yet a call) from you...

Thanks,

Charlie"

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Mike,

Got your latest, but tried the "army" one and it "couldn't find server". Maybe a military crackdown due to the National Defensive Alert? So the computer you're on must be firewalled, even against incoming e-mails, EVEN incoming to your hotmail account...? Maybe try a civilian computer somewhere not linked to you in any way?

rdf

Newly Enlightened
ARC mania,
Please put me on the list of those interested in the AAA Legend for $70.
Also interested in the 1W N-cell when you get there.

OK. First post is a request for a $70 AAA flashlight. You people are very bad influences, aren't you?

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alright Arc Mania, after much thinking, I guess i would have to ask you to put me on your list.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 1 AAA legend with the LS, SE pills are currently in the process of mass production. I have gone into a joint venture with Lambda lights and the 1 AAA Legend will be called the Micro Illuminator. I hate to inform everyone that the line is so long (over 300 people) that I can not keep up by building these pills out of my house. I truly apologize for the inconvinience. Please go to the following site: http://home.mchsi.com/~lambda/microil.htm

ARC mania

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well on the one hand, it is sad to lose my spot in line but...

on the other hand it is good to know that these fabulous mods will certainly be available for purchase.

I hope to be among the lucky purchasers.

Good luck to both of you (ARC Mania and Lambda), I hope that this will be a successful venture for both of you, and that the profits will fund more interesting projects!

Pat

curvie

Newly Enlightened
Hello ARC Mania,

I responded to the email you sent me a while back... Was just wondering if you received my reply.

Thanks,

Victor

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
I have been in contact with ArcMania the past day or two and I must say that if he teams up with Lambda, Watch Out. It will be a far, far better flashlight world what with the multitude of Teams lately, all working Feverishly to Feed our Flashoholic Frenzy.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please do not worry about loosing your spot. There will be more than enough to go around even if everyone purchases 5 units each. The "N" cell version will temporarily take a back seat since these 1 AAA Legends are a priority. Also in the works is a 5 watt version which is 2 to 2.5 times brighter compared to the current 1 watt, with a much shorter run which is between 40 to 45 minutes. Any new updates will either be posted here or on Lambda's site. Please keep checking. Thanks.

ARC mania

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
I have been watching this thread since it started. I think I would be interested in an N-Cell 1 watt LS on my keychain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif Let's see here... smallest brightest keychain light... Hmm... I don't think you'de get any response to that from CPFers... noo... YA RIGHT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Let us know when you start working on that little wonder. I am now oficially reserving my spot in line for that sweetheart. Waiting patiently now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Vikas Sontakke

Enlightened
This is getting ridiculous. You guys are going to cause so many marriage break-ups if you keep on coming up with spouse-be-dammn kind of lights :)

Please stop.

Thanks,
- Vikas

:):)