Lumapower D Mini EX-2 quick review: Dont waste your money!

fishndad

Enlightened
You did good. thanks for the post keep up the interest.By the way always wanted to get stationed at Ramstein AFB.
ever heard of it?

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not quite sure what "measuring output" means exactly, and I couldn't find a translation.
I cannot measure lumens with my equipment, just lux.
And of course I have excel on my computer. But I'm not familiar with it.

Thanks for your info about the light, and the lux measurements are good to know, although lumens are the norm, but if you cant measure that, then lux is certainly better than nothing.

I think the word you might be looking for to describe your light losing brightness over time is, that it is "dimming" or becoming "dim".

But I can tell you that I didnt own my D Mini ex-2 long enough too find out whether it had a "regelung" problem!

How long ago did you acquire your D Mini EX-2? You didnt have any problems with fitment between parts, like with loose threads, or over or undersized O-rings, or with the LED being too blue? I wish I wouldve gotten hold of the light you got, then I couldve kept it!

As of now, I am waiting on my new light, which I bought with the refund of the D Mini, its the Eagletac G25 C2...