M1x color?

hubbytuby

Newly Enlightened
This is a stupid question but every pic i see of the M1x looks to be a little different shade. How many colors does it come in?

Vesper

Enlightened
Only offered in one color. It just recently changed to an Olive Drab. Apparently it's the third production run of them and Jetbeam decided to go with another color. It used to be gray and you'll still see those posted on ebay and other sites regardless of whether they still have the old color or not still available. The color here is pretty dead-on to real life:

http://www.bugoutgearusa.com/jetm1x.html

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't realise they got rid of the lovely Jetbeam silver!

:shakehead

I was saving to get one in a few months!

nexro

Enlightened
If I'm not mistaken, the Jetbeam "silver" will still be available.
Somehow, the OD colour only looks good with the Jet3M. For the M1X, it seems too green :p

ejot

Enlightened
My M1X and it's extension are very poorly matched in the color of the ano. :mecry:

oops... didn't notice this threads been dead for a few days. I think I was browsing from an unrefreshed window that had been open for a long time. :ohgeez:

Last edited:

woodasptim

Newly Enlightened
I've emailed everyone (that I can find) that lists the M1X for sale and asked if they have the original color or OD Green, most haven't even responded. That's my main hold back on ordering one. I really really want one of the grey ones. :ohgeez:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let us know what their response is. I'm interested in getting one in original color as well.

woodasptim

Newly Enlightened
Let us know what their response is. I'm interested in getting one in original color as well.

From what I have been told, no one has any left and JETBeam has no firm date on when they will be making any more. So I went ahead and ordered one in OD from goinggear.com earlier today.

spoolup

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, but just like the silver, the OD extensions are hardish to find. Lighthound has some, as does bugoutgearusa. Ebay is a no go on any extensions. goinggear still has the light in green but - (NEG)2 on the silver, and -(NEG)5 extensions. I just picked up a green M1X from him, a OD LD20, and one of his MC-E surefire M series bezel assys since I own a M3 M6 and M500AB I have plenty of options for it.