• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mag C/D High Temp Socket kits - they are here

lblb

Newly Enlightened
could I order,
1xmag d kit $12
1xextra socket $3
post and pack+confirmation to uk $5

Thanks Lb

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered last week, and still haven't gotten any shipping notification. What's the holdup?

EDIT: They came today. I never got any shipping notice or other notification, but I guess they shipped promptly. Thanks, kiu! :wave:

Last edited:

deeuubee

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for all the posts or PMs letting me know about the broken link. I will fix it soon.

The D sockets are running low (less than 10 pcs left). I will make another batch once the stock is gone.

BTW, I got a lot of PMs inquiring about the s/s bezels. The bezels (of new/ VL-modified styles) should be here by next Monday (15-10-07). I will open a new thread and PM all those who are interested when the bezels are ready to ship.

Thank you.

Kiu,

I would like 4 "D" switches?
Do you have that many left?
I will send paypal when you answer.

Thank You

Valolammas

Enlightened
I tried to make my own, but didn't work out too good, so I'm glad these are available. Thanks!

Paypal sent for:
$36 3 x Mag D kit
$3 shipping
---
$39 total

Valolammas

Enlightened
I would like 4 "D" switches?
Do you have that many left?
I will send paypal when you answer.

Don't know if he answered you or not, but I just ordered some and got an email from him saying that they are currently out of stock, but he will have more available after november 5-7. (I.e. in about a week.)

sb_pete

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for:

1 Mag-D hi temp socket kit - $12
1 spare socket $3
+shipping w/ delivery confirmation $5
Total: $20

thanks again Kiu,
-Pete
PS - Looking forward to an aluminum LP bezel if you decide to make some!

Varriano

Newly Enlightened
PP Sent for

3 Mad D sockets $36
Shipping $3.00
Total $39.00

CPF Handle Varriano
:paypal:

Ottawa411

Newly Enlightened
I have never soldered anything before. Do you think it would be possible to do this? Does this come in a premade version?

nitnapz

Enlightened
I have never soldered anything before. Do you think it would be possible to do this? Does this come in a premade version?

you have my services if you want. free just mail it over to TO and thats that.. sorry on the game btw, GO LEAFS GO !

it's actually not to hard, if you could find a soldering iron for 20bucks and a pck of solder for 5 bucks, plug it in, practice making "blobs" of solder on a piece of paper, or with wire, i believe that you'll find it easy to make 2 final blobs with the wire and "stock mag switch" in the end. i was nervous of wrecking my whole switch, but it's really just 2 blobs to finish it up.

HIDXenonNoob

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: !

1 x Mag D kit $12.00 (WA1185)
1 x Mag D extra socket $3.00
Shipping $3.00
total: $18

thanks... :kiss:

Ottawa411

Newly Enlightened
you have my services if you want. free just mail it over to TO and thats that.. sorry on the game btw, GO LEAFS GO !

it's actually not to hard, if you could find a soldering iron for 20bucks and a pck of solder for 5 bucks, plug it in, practice making "blobs" of solder on a piece of paper, or with wire, i believe that you'll find it easy to make 2 final blobs with the wire and "stock mag switch" in the end. i was nervous of wrecking my whole switch, but it's really just 2 blobs to finish it up.
Thanks a lot for the offer. I'll get back to you as soon as I decide what is best to do.