Malkoff M61 & Solarforce bezel?

Re: Malkoff M61 & Solarforce bezel?

Thanks, I will give that a try. I have an old spring cut lying around.

Well, even with just a tiny bit of spring, the bezel would not even come close to screwing down. Looks like I need another solution!:mecry:

Malkoff sells an M2 adapter ring that you can insert between the lens and the drop in to get it to work.

Or use a thick o-ring like I did.

Works like a charm in both lights.

Last edited:

The only ring I see on the Malkoff site is the fitting ring for shock absorbing Surefire head. Is that what you are referring to?

The only ring I see on the Malkoff site is the fitting ring for shock absorbing Surefire head. Is that what you are referring to?

Thats it. Fits pretty good

Here is one sandwiched between the lens and a G2L module that was plagued with same issue as a Malkoff in a SolarFarce head.

Thats it. Fits pretty good

Here is one sandwiched between the lens and a G2L module that was plagued with same issue as a Malkoff in a SolarFarce head.
Great! I will order a few of them. So I just place it on the top of the Malkoff drop in and screw the bezel back on??

Great! I will order a few of them. So I just place it on the top of the Malkoff drop in and screw the bezel back on??

That's all I did. lol.

A friend of mine showed me the o-ring trick. But one day I ordered some Malkoff stuff and threw it in the basket just to see. Yep. Worked like a charm and is more 'stealth' than the red o-ring.

The sig is there just in case someone wants a drink from the well spring of eternal life.

Last edited:

That's all I did. lol.

A friend of mine showed me the o-ring trick. But one day I ordered some Malkoff stuff and threw it in the basket just to see. Yep. Worked like a charm and is more 'stealth' than the red o-ring.

The sig is there just in case someone wants a drink from the well spring of eternal life.
That's what I'm talking about!!:twothumbs