• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

McGizmo Aqua series with trits

easilyled

Flashaholic
I do have some of Mohanjude's 007 tritium buttons and could easily attach one with a dab of superglue to the base of the Aquaram's tail recess, but I would prefer a press-fit tritium disc of nearly the internal diameter of the recess.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Easy, I have the Norland, not the trits. Looking up sizes. I think I can put two 8mm end to end in the center and work my way out with various colors & sizes?? I am going to look up that button. That was another idea someone had. I also thought about those round spheres. But, seem fragile. lol

EDIT: Found that button. Wow, that is nice! let us know if that works. Can one purchase those buttons now?

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Easy, I have the Norland, not the trits. Looking up sizes. I think I can put two 8mm end to end in the center and work my way out with various colors & sizes?? I am going to look up that button. That was another idea someone had. I also thought about those round spheres. But, seem fragile. lol

EDIT: Found that button. Wow, that is nice! let us know if that works. Can one purchase those buttons now?

I don't think Mohanjude is making the 007 buttons anymore. I'm still holding out for a larger diameter disc though. I'll be very curious to see the results of you Norlanding those tritiums though. :)

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Ha ha, good idea with Norland! Someone buy about 10-15 trits all different colors, drop em in to the tail then just top off with Norland! Bet it would look awesome...

Just a thought here...what if you covered the vials in a layer of silicone, and once that is set cover the top layer with Norland? Just in case you drop the light it does not all crack or fall out

Latest posts