• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

McLux DIY parts @ the Sandwich Shoppe

mst3k

Enlightened
Ok, I have a question. I am considering ordering a 2 or 3 CR123 power pack w/switch and O rings, but only if Leo is really going to make the supercharged Mclux head!! Is this really going to happen?? I kinda already have enuff McLuxes!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hmmmm although I don't have one with a red emitter yet.................. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see the 2x 123 and 3x 123 worthwhile for a 5W LS, even if it doesn't involve a supercharged McLux head... Heck, it can host a KL4-5-6 (E2C added), or it can host 2 AAs for a McLux head, or house an E2e or M3 bezel, and on and on... Lots of options, so the bodies, to me, are worth it, even without the turbo head adaptor...

K-T

*Moderator*
Falcon, is there an adapter to fit an M3 head? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

sidespill

Enlightened
i can't get pics when i go to the shoppe. i just get the green fish. can anyone tell me what finish the batt holder and tailswitch come in.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
e2c.jpg

I don't have my M3 anymore, but I remembered being able to put my M3 bezel onto the E2C adaptor... Or was that my C3...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Now I'm confused...

Raindrop

Enlightened
I must be missing something because the Sandwich Shoppe Screen doesn't come up with any of the McLux heads or bodies??? Can someone point me to the correct link before it is too late?

K-T

*Moderator*
Then it was the C3 head you put onto that adapter. That's what I was wondering due to the fact that the threading on the M3-6 series is different compared to the P,C,Z,D and M2 lights. You might have used an M2 bezel.

Klaus.

B@rt

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
brightnorm said:
Bart,

How DO you do it?

Brightnorm

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

I hope it's not contagious... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif:

Raindrop

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
paulr said:
No! Use this instead:

http://www.anlighten.com/shop/default.php?cPath=21_25

The long hex number is a session number and if you both use the same one then you'll both get the same shopping cart. ExMB, you should edit that number out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the link ( I think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ) This flashlight/ LED thing is pretty addictive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw your two orders. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We will combine the two orders.

Raindrop

Enlightened
Just curious if there are any of the Black HA 123 Tubes kicking around?? Since I now have two the Heads in Black on the way I wouldn't mind doing one in two tone with an EN Battery compartment ( already ordered) and one in all Black HA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
The current McLux DIY is a one shot deal. There are discussions about what we might do if we sell out. I can tell you that the DIY program was a headache and logistical nightmare.

There is no plan yet. But, if there is an if... The if would be a slight redesign to make assembly easier. But, that's only an if...

McGizmo

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
dat2zip said:
...... I can tell you that the DIY program was a headache and logistical nightmare. ............

[/ QUOTE ]

Man! That's an understatement! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

IF (visualize the IF in 3 foot high font)there were more parts made, we should contact Robk; A couple bucks a piece sounds wonderful!!!!!!!!!

- Don

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
dat2zip said:
I saw your two orders. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We will combine the two orders.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Wayne!

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll be real conservative this time around. I already have a black McLux 3 * 123 body. Currently, I have two spare e2 heads looking for bodies and a total of 6@ MN03 LA's I bought from McGizmo, so I today ordered a pair of the EN 2 * 123 bodies. I'll use my Doug Speck UBH's and extenders for longer applications requiring the ex head receiver.

paulr

Flashaholic
Does the 2x123 battery tube use the same pocket clip as the 1x123, or a longer one like the Surefire E2o's? I've seen pics around somewhere but don't remember where. Thanks

Latest posts