Me little floodmaster

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Geez, that EM...what a sucker...we got umm John, he thinks that's real.

Sorry to do that to ya Eric, but John is getting so good with that program, even the renderings looks real...

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Geez, that EM...what a sucker...we got umm John, he thinks that's real.

Sorry to do that to ya Eric, but John is getting so good with that program, even the renderings looks real...

That's actually a rendering of a light, on a rendering of a mandolin, on a rendering of a crappy stool I found in the garbage.

Eric - I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you don't even exist - you're just a rendering, man. :nana:

:devil: john

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's actually a rendering of a light, on a rendering of a mandolin, on a rendering of a crappy stool I found in the garbage.

Eric - I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you don't even exist - you're just a rendering, man. :nana:

:devil: john

Uh huh. I knew your little trip to Scott's was gonna be trouble! :poke:
Your right though, I really don't exist... I'm just a cyber being, a collection of electrons attracted to photons...:D You better hope my electron mass isn't attracted to the Midwest get-together, or perhaps all your renderings will be useless to you...:devil::eeksign:
(Daddy, why is that man sitting on a L-6 Porky???)

:poof:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uh huh. I knew your little trip to Scott's was gonna be trouble! :poke:
Your right though, I really don't exist... I'm just a cyber being, a collection of electrons attracted to photons...:D You better hope my electron mass isn't attracted to the Midwest get-together, or perhaps all your renderings will be useless to you...:devil::eeksign:
(Daddy, why is that man sitting on a L-6 Porky???)

:poof:

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

John, maybe you should consider rendering that cyber Eric dude a little less ORNERY? :D

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's HAL 9000 all over again! :duck:

Now what's all this about a Midwest get-together?? :D

Man, you really need to do some tweekin on that cyber dude rendering. They have been trying to hide that get together from me so I wouldn`t show up. I`m one step closer to finding you guys now! :devil: Thanks EM! :grin2:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now what's all this about a Midwest get-together?? :D

If there was enough interest, I would host a Midwest get-together at my folks lake place on Grand Lake in Northwest Ohio. Up to 11 could bunk at the house, any overflow would have to stay at a hotel nearby, which is not too expensive up there. We would be talking late July or August at this point, I'm sure. Pretty easy trip from Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio. Lemme know if you guys think there would be enough interest...

Its a pretty cool place, on a lake with very little light pollution, so its damn dark... :devil:

There's a "special" room for John...

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
If there was enough interest, I would host a Midwest get-together at my folks lake place on Grand Lake in Northwest Ohio. Up to 11 could bunk at the house, any overflow would have to stay at a hotel nearby, which is not too expensive up there. We would be talking late July or August at this point, I'm sure. Pretty easy trip from Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio. Lemme know if you guys think there would be enough interest...

I'd be in! TB - let's take those recumbents to Ohio! :rock: :laughing:

There's a "special" room for John...

Just like when I was a little kid... :mecry:

lukus

Enlightened
Kinda feel like I'm intruding in your conversation here.

Just an idea, if you're going to turn a groove for glow epoxy, couldn't you just use a glow o-ring instead. Less mess. You can also mix in so much glow powder that the epoxy is more like modeling clay. A small purpose made tool, like a little tiny spatula can trowel it in and smooth it out.

......and make mine a Stella!

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was up at the TranquillityBase base on Sunday, and had a... ummm... blast? :shrug:

mg0010smqp8.jpg

Scott - I dig the flood head! Send it to me first, and I'll send it to Kenster, per our new "Kenster forwarding service" deal that we worked out. ;)

:) john

Wow! That's one of the, if not the, most beautiful lights I've ever seen! I love the matte grey finish, the machining on the body (alternating widths), and silver ring at the bezel...damn beautiful!

Sorry TB...got a bit offtrack. Love your spill light too!