Melbourne Victoria Summer 2014 CPF Meet.

Norm

Retired Administrator
A great night last night, really good to meet Steve (MRsDNF). Steve you really do need to start a thread about your incredible home made lights. Thanks again to Gav for making sure that no one went hungry and Steve for supplying the ice cream :thumbsup:

Norm

Last edited:

johnmw1

Newly Enlightened
johnmw1: Most of our flashlights are from overseas, ebay, CPFMarketplace etc... but sometimes you do find local sellers who offer a good deal.

Thanks Fusion just as I thought, although I have found the odd online store here but am not sure how they are price-wise compared to our US brothers?

Cheers,
John

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was thinking we should co-ordinate a meet with our SA buddies, it would be epic if CPFers from 2 states meet up over a weekend for some grog and tucker...

Norm

Retired Administrator
Indeed.

Hey Norm, are you near the gippsland fires?
Closest was about 6K just outside Drouin the CFA app on my phone was giving me alerts all day. Drove down to Morewell yesterday morning through a fire that had jut been controlled on the higway.

Norm

MRsDNF

Newly Enlightened
I'll try this again as I'm sure my post was here last night and gone this morning.
Thanks to all for making me welcome. I concur with whats been mentioned above about the event. It was a most entertaining evening with lots of lights I'd never seen and HID's to dream about. The glow in the dark canoe is lucky to be here after being zapped by several HID's. Its also good to put a face to names though you will have to remind me next time. Cheers all and thanks again.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Closest was about 6K just outside Drouin the CFA app on my phone was giving me alerts all day. Drove down to Morewell yesterday morning through a fire that had jut been controlled on the higway.

Norm

6K's is still too close for comfort for me. Glad they're not closer though!

Latest posts