Milkyspit Gossamer Review

2sparky

Newly Enlightened
I have my finger on the "send gossamer" request button on an email to Scott pending some outdoor beam shots. Anyone who can help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
-Barry-

2sparky

Newly Enlightened
Well lol even without the outdoor beamshots I am going to order a gossamer in a KL1 head and a VG body. She'll have optics instead of the reflector. i wanted something with a little more outdoor punch! Great review, but as Lexus said, my wallet HATES you lol. This will be my first milky from scott and hopefully not my last!

2sparky

Newly Enlightened
Heres the outdoor beamshots haha.
IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

And the light its self.
IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3292.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

Here it is with a friend.
IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3302.jpg

Hope these help more people buy from milky, he supplied everything for me and was an absolute blast to deal with!

Last edited:

Lexus

Enlightened
I got my Gossamer a few days ago and it found it's way into my EDC lights, replacing my EDC flooder, which not all lights do.
A customer, whose PC I repaired today, already commented on it's brightness. I guess he only expected a "minimag-like" output.
It will be my first choice in the network patch rooms too as some of them are only dimly lit.

Thanks Scott for working your magic on those lights.
You make the best lights even better! :twothumbs

Last edited:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
How much does this mod cost?

Benchiew,

The Gossamer is in line with the cost of my other work, and I still have some parts to build one. That said, in many cases I can give you a more efficient light using any of several flavors of Cree XM-L as the emitter. PM me if I might be of some assistance.

Latest posts