• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milkyspit Lights for Sale...All Sold!!

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milkyspit Lights for Sale....Newest Prices Reductions...

The ARC LS is sold to HoopleHead.

It will ship out Monday morning...

Thanks!

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

thank you!

my willpower is soo weak... :eek:

:twothumbs

Hoople, I think you're gonna like that one. Great all-around beam, good range between high and low, tailstand capability, compact size... enjoy!

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast

:twothumbs just recieved my Oil Slick .... great little light

Many thanks Robert

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

#4 received today. and yes, its a great light! a "steal" at the price to me. i like the UI, beam etc. great light, definitely goes into user rotation. thanks!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

These prices really are dirt cheap! And the best part is not having to wait to have an awesome light to be built. Coloradogps is a great guy to deal with, too!

Flashlight Enthusiast

Number 5 sure is tempting

StrayLight

Enlightened

5. Surefire Backup KX2 "CREEmator"...$305...$300...$295....$290...$285...Sold to: Straylight
Details:
- HA-BK CreeXRE Focusable TIR
- AcornHC 1.0 ('Bailey' Firmware) 4 modes + Miser Mode
- E1B Body and E2D Guarded Tailswitch

Received today, fast shipping and very well packaged as usual. Thank you, coloradogps.

Free bump for the last two lights.

Dinan

Newly Enlightened

How is the TIR focus range on #7? Will it be able to be as tight as a regular E1B's beam? How floody can it go? Also, is the head weatherproof?

One last question, is the tint similar to the E1B/E2DL/L1?

Thanks

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #8, Surefire KL1 on a Black E2E body.

PM me your CC PayPal Address!

StrayLight

Enlightened

How is the TIR focus range on #7? Will it be able to be as tight as a regular E1B's beam? How floody can it go? Also, is the head weatherproof?

One last question, is the tint similar to the E1B/E2DL/L1?

Thanks

Coloradogps or Milky could confirm this info, but I think the optic is the same as the E1B, so range would be identical... ie, not much range. You are basically adjusting the size of the hotspot as there is essentially no spill with the TIR optic. These lights are throwers, so if you need floody, you might consider a reflectorized version.

The head would be weatherproof in the normal adjustment range. As Milky has noted, you could remove the bezel/optic completely for a mule-type flood but then the light engine is completely exposed.

Can't help you on tint, sorry.

Good snag, Fitz. Milky's lights are awesome and coloradogps has priced them very, very well.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

PayPal sent- Thanks!

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

PayPal received!

#8 is sold.

Thanks!

Dinan

Newly Enlightened
Re: Milkyspit Lights for Sale..Newest Prices Reductions..Only One Left!

I'll take #7 :)

PM sent

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Milkyspit Lights for Sale..Newest Prices Reductions..Only One Left!

The last Creemator is Sold.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
#8 arrived today, thanks for the quick shipping! Time for some Surefire Lego!

Dinan

Newly Enlightened
Just got #7! (Well I've had it for a bit, but I haven't actually had time to play with it until now).

Just wondering... is there some directions for it? It seems to be slightly less bright than my E2DL which is supposedly only 120 lumens? Am I stuck in a low mode? It seems there's 4 modes of differing brightness and the brightest one is about the same as my L1 cree...

If i tap the tail a bunch of times (I guess 40) it goes into a lower max, still has 4 modes, but the 2 highest modes look identical and the brightest mode is significantly less brighter than the max of the other mode.

So the most juice I can get out of it seems to be between L1 cree and E2DL range... seems kinda low for 200 something lumens?

(I've tried it with 1 charged up RCR123, 2 CR123 primaries, a different set of 2, all give the same brightness it seems)

Last edited:

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast
This info is direct from Milkyspit....

The CREEmator combines exceptionally long throw, variable output, high efficiency, and flexible power source (one rechargeable or two primaries) into a small, pocketable package.

303 Lumens. What's different about these from the typical CREEmator? For one thing, the drive current on these boards is set at 1.3 Amps (1300mA) instead of the more typical 867mA... driven at full power, the increased output current should lead to overall output in the vicinity of 303 Lumens. It's worth noting that an RCR123 rechargeable is probably too small a power source to push these lights to the limit, though it will still perform well... a larger rechargeable (17670 and 18650 come to mind) stands a better chance... 2x123 primaries would work nicely, too... the heads can of course be moved onto 2x123 bodies if you have that inclination. (I will substitute a SureFire 2x123 HA-BK body and tailcap at your request for no extra charge.)

The 'Bailey' firmware itself brings some amenities as well...

QuickDraw. Bailey firmware has significantly faster response time than earlier revisions, so the driver will recognize even very rapid keystrokes where prior firmware would not do so reliably... those with a fast touch, this is the firmware for you! ;)

Failsafe. The firmware is designed with an additional layer of stability, ensuring the light will always power-up in a reasonable operating state even in the event of corrupted Flash memory, microcontroller crash, etc. This should also make the once-in-a-blue-moon "stuck in max" annoyance that would originally happen in things like the Gotham a thing of the past.

...and last but not least...

[SIZE=+1]Miser Mode.[/SIZE] Some people want the brightest-possible CREEmator. Others want something with exceptional runtime. Miser Mode gives them both: the user can switch into Miser Mode within seconds... the light retains all normal functionality but recalibrates each output level to what the human eye perceives as roughly 50% normal brightness for that level, while increasing the runtimes severalfold (typical example: max 42m becomes 3h53m)... then just as easily, the user can switch back to a regular CREEmator. (40+ taps engages, another 40+ taps disengages. No need to count, just watch the output become markedly brighter or dimmer while tapping. It's easy.)

There are any number of scenarios where Miser Mode proves useful. Activate it to take your light on a weekend camping trip or a weeklong canoe excursion, then switch back when you return... activate it during a power outage to conserve your light's energy, and switch back once power is restored. I like to engage Miser Mode when using my light inside the house at night, then switch back for outdoor activities such as a night hike. Miser Mode is there when you need it without getting in the way.

Miser Mode turns the CREEmator into two lights in one. These CREEmators are the first (along with a couple recent "Special Reserve" lights) to include this capability.