Modified Flashlights Reference DataBase

Techjunkie

Enlightened
in the brightly lit suburbs of NYC (Long Island)
I'm always updating my post in the list your lights thread with new additions or modifications to my collection. Each light is summarized on a single line, but all the blue hyperlinks therein point to the mod-threads behind them. I realize I'm just being lazy right now and will eventualy replace this post with an organized listing of my mod threads as in the excellent examples above.

jayrob

Enlightened
Here's some of mine... (threads shown in 'tutorial style' build pics)
beer.gif

100 Watt HID mod (BEAMER!)

Mag 623 Fire Starter

9 Amp PT-54 Phlatlight Mod

XML Mag Mod with Voltage Monitor

100 Watt LED

100 Watt LED Version 2 (I think you'll like this one!) :)

Vintage 1930's Eveready XML Mod

MT-G2 Mod with Voltage Monitor

75 Watt Mag HID

Vintage Ray-O-Vac XML

Mag Charger XML Mod

4000 Lumen XHP-70 with Voltage Monitor

Most of my stuff is designed around high capacity batteries for best run time vs output... :)

Last edited:

Freshkryp69

Newly Enlightened
Bump, as you now have a new fan! Very nice work! I do appreciate you posting youre modded lights! I'd love to see more. Im in the more power/diy/custom crowd!! Any thought of using exotic metals like, Damascus, Inconel, Stainless, beryllium/copper etc theres some really nice bronze alloys out that have really cool finishes too, some of the new aluminum alloys are really cool as their strength surpasses anything from 5 yrs ago..

In the past I posted many mods on CPF. Although most of my old friends and customers are gone I still feel home here but due to lack of interest in modding flashlights nowadays I decided to no longer post new mods. However, this doesn't mean I stop building or modding lights. People still interested in modding are invited to visit my blog that I will continue to update. I will post the link in my sigline soon.

Thanks for looking! :wave:
.[/QUOTE]