More scary flashlight fun on the haunted lake

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Many people on my lake say it's haunted due to the city underneath it and many many deaths. So last night I'm going to play with my lights .I had. Bad feeling the fog was spokey I'm thinking this isn't safe I hear something shine light into woods and saw red eyes looking back at me I don't run but I'm scared and I kept shining light back to make sure I wasn't being followed . Now perhaps it was a raccoon or something but I never seen red-eyes to last night

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Yeah well homes and where I hang out there a few streets go right into the lake

raggie33

*the raggedier*

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Some nights I feel unsafe there but I figure long as I don't play with tarrot cards or one of them boards I'll be ok. But last night I. Felt unsafe maybe it was just the weird fog we had

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Last week I was riding around Lanier I saw a bunch of tow trucks and everyone was around the boat ramp I saw bubbles coming from lake from what I figure not only was the boat underwater so was there truck .

The Hawk

Enlightened
I got quite a scare several years ago on one of our lakes. I was fishing and suddenly my bobber went under really far. I started reeling my line in and looked into the water. It looked like I had hooked a ghost. Turned out to be a white sheet.