My AAA order # is 2083, anyone close to this got thiers yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ouch Zyan. I ordered on Nov 10th and it got here December 23. Either way, the light is worth the wait! It is everything it's cracked up to be and more!

zyan

Newly Enlightened
Well I'm pleased to say that the order arrived today (that was good timing!) and that it was definitely worth the wait :) The new Arc-AAA is everything people have said it is and the ones I got are all very white, too. I'm sure my friends are going to love them (I got 3, 1 for myself and 2 to give away - everyone needs an Arc-AAA :grin2:)

lite brite

Newly Enlightened
Got mine a couple weeks ago and it hasn't left my "5th pocket" since..awesome light, I almost forget its there until I start playing around with it lol, I was up on a ladder tonight dealing with an ice dam on the back of my house when I reached into my coat pocket for my Vital gear F2 and remembered I left it in my truck..no problem I now always have an amazingly brite for it's size light with at all times :)
highly recomend this light..steve

randyo

Enlightened
#2634 Shipped today. :whistle:
No jumping up and down or "Woot Woot" (I got impatient - ordered & received one from Lighthound a couple of weeks ago).
Still - having 2 is always better than 1. I'll just insert a Lithium AAA and hide it in a PSK somewhere.

psimonl

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone...

I received mine just in time for Christmas...

And you know what? This is exactly the light I was looking for and expecting when I ordered... 2 months ago!!!

It provides always the light I need, when I need. It's been 2 weeks and I don't know I lived before. Gee, I barely use it as often as my beloved Spyderco Scheemp Persian EDC.

Well, Now, I am looking forward something bigger from Arc like a major "What's at the tip of this 100 feet tree" kind of beam:naughty:

Anyway... Who knew Internet would open up my eyes with such brightness in such a small and light package!!!

Simon

BTW, How come somewhat with a Arc AAA-P is still UNENLIGHTENED!!!:whistle:

Lahi

Newly Enlightened
Ordered on 22-Nov-05 #2666. Got an email today that my arc-p has been shipped to Finland. :)

-Lahi-

proFeign

Newly Enlightened
I'm order #2845 :( Order was placed December 18, and it looks like it's still going to be a long wait. Arrrgh!

Mr. Gransee, is there any way to know an approximate (within a two week +/- window or something) date so I can stop pulling my hair out?

:hairpull: [PS not angry or anything :) just an impatient sob up in here]

:sssh:

I guess it's what one gets for making a great product.

colubrid

Enlightened
I talked to Peter today about a new turquiose ARC AAA I received from a forum member. Just basic questions about when this light was made ect.. I also asked him the wait time on a Premium version and he said the wait time is still 6-8 weeks from today.

NoShadow

Enlightened
proFeign said:
I'm order #2845 :( Order was placed December 18, and it looks like it's still going to be a long wait. Arrrgh!

Mr. Gransee, is there any way to know an approximate (within a two week +/- window or something) date so I can stop pulling my hair out?

:hairpull: [PS not angry or anything :) just an impatient sob up in here]

:sssh:

I guess it's what one gets for making a great product.

I ordered at the end of the month (December '05) so yours will arrive before mine. See!...things could always be worse. Maybe now you can look on the 'bright' side; even without your light.

proFeign

Newly Enlightened
NoShadow said:
I ordered at the end of the month (December '05) so yours will arrive before mine. See!...things could always be worse. Maybe now you can look on the 'bright' side; even without your light.

I'm just whining publically, pay no attention to me. School just started again and the mechanical engineering track at my school is pretty hardcore. Anyway, I just wanted something to play with while I contemplate the amount of work I'm in for in the coming months... :)

Ben H

Enlightened
Anybody know how many AAA's are made a week? I wonder how many of the new style have been made so far? I am amazed at the lead time for these. I loved the older version and would like to get a new one, but am holding out for now. I stuck a Nichia CS in a Dorcy AAA to tide me over for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.