My first high-end-to-me flashlight.

Niteowl

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF!
If you play it right, your better half will tolerate it :D, if you play it wrong, you're in for serious trouble :devil:.

Hang on to your wallet and enjoy! CPF is full of odd, half broke, pleasantly disturbed, but helpful people.

Kees

Well said Kees!

So far my wife mostly rolls her eyes at me but has benifitted from my addiction...ahem, hobby.

Welcome to CPF Nicoby. Don't forget to stop and take a breath once in a while.

lightr07

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to CPF. You'll probably be somewhat like me. Start with a mid-range to higher end light and then a year later end up with 8 Super high-end's and more mid-lower end's than i can count (I started with a SF G2, Then got a 6P, Then another G2 then a E1e, Then an E2L, A2 Aviator, E2D, 2 MagLED's, 2 Inova X5's, 1 Inova X1... You get the Idea. It never ends.) :devil:

dolbyyy

Newly Enlightened
Welcome here:thumbsup:, this is a very interesting, funny and EXPENSIVE place:D. I also started with a P1D-CE and when I received mine I was so much impressed for the quantity and quality of light that a so little thing can produce. After a while I started reading reviews about the Surefire A2 from js and other senor and very skilled CPF members . In this forum you will find a wonderful source of very useful information, tips, tricks together with many nice stories happened in the day by day flashaholic life. Enjoy your time here.:wave:

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF ! Take a drink, it might be the last you can afford... :)

Nicoby

Newly Enlightened
Make long story short, i ended up to buying a Fenix P1D CE as my very first "high-end" flashlight. I'll take it from here, i haven't got it yet and cant wait to see the hype and show friends at work and see what they have to say.

I thought a flashlight is just a flashlight, but i was wrong, as the difference is bright and dark.

I just got my P1D CE, and im impressed! i am "WOW"!!!!! how so small of a light get so bright. it takes a little while to get used to the switching modes.

PayBack

Enlightened
Although I've been here a while now I got my P1D CE after watching a review of one on utube. I was initally a little disappointed with the high setting but found it was my new but crap battery letting me down. But now I'm sold an like you was amazed something so small puts out more light than much bigger torches.

Oh and Welcome :D I never feel right saying that as I still feel like a noob myself :)

Latest posts