My Humble Collection

grcmptrnrd

Newly Enlightened
My flashlight collection. Now that I bought the M6, I'm done for a while /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif, need to start saving $$ for summer. Sorry a lot of the pictures are blurry; I'm not the world's greatest photographer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

My Collection

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lots of cool lights . that bush one will be worth something some day i bet

grcmptrnrd

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, appreciate the compliment. I've been having a lot of fun with this hobby in the last year, and it's nice that I found one that doesn't worry my parents except for the amount of money I've spent (my main hobby is JetSkis, and this winter, riding my friend's Banshee on frozen lakes...)

Not sure on the value of the Bush MiniMag. The story behind it, as best as I can remenber, was that the Boy Scouts of America were doing something at the inaguration and had the flashlights made for members of the press. The students at some private high school in the area, can't remember the name, were passing them out. The Ebay seller's email address was a student address at that school, and sold about 10 of them in the month following the inaguration, all going for about $50-75. I won the 3rd or 4th one to be listed for around $50. In early 2002, I saw one sell for less than $20 and haven't looked since then, because rather than regret buying the first one, I'd probably just buy another.....

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Show us again next year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is not fair Im still young and in school while this guy can invest in anything he wants with a nice job (right?).

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
grcmptrnrd said:
My flashlight collection. Now that I bought the M6, I'm done for a while /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif, need to start saving $$ for summer. Sorry a lot of the pictures are blurry; I'm not the world's greatest photographer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

My Collection

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice lights! BTW, if you find an option for Macro mode on your camera, give it a try. I'm no expert photographer (I know just enough to get some pictures taken), but it helps with the close range shots. On the Canon cameras it looks like a small flower. Not sure about the others.

cy

Flashaholic
welcome to cpf grcmp,

I'd warn you to hold on to your wallet, but I see it's too late /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif