My new rides

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I have no idea why it says robot or human I didn't type that I posted a link

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I like the powder blue Huffy. Get a couple large baskets, front and rear👍
She looks amazing in person I removed all stickers and payed only 155 for both bikes new from Walmart. In away even cheaper since I saved on Uber fees. But last bike I bought I got stuck in the dark so I used keychain light stapler to back. Ironic a flashlight guy with no light lol

bykfixer

Flashaholic
For easier take off's a 36 tooth front sprocket will make a good replacement for that 44 tooth on that Huffy without affecting top end speed much at all. Much easier to climb hills too.
For even easier take off a 20 tooth to replace the 19 on the rear.
Huffy, and Kent are both made in the same factory as Schwinn and many parts are the exact same.
You can probably get the parts off of a little kids bike somebody is throwing away and a chain breaker too to resize the chain at WalMart.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Cool it does have issues with hills I don't care about speed long as it's faster then walking

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would not use either. one has a derailleur and a cassette, (you want one speed coaster brake hub) , another no front brakes. even thou both will work, but imo, neither is the best option.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
There on clearance at are Walmart for 120 but I payed 100 after pointing to a small bit a corsion on seat post