Name the most number of a single model flashlight that you own.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
7 Coast HP7 lights. One of each model in available color(s).

Woulda been 9 but the pair of LED Lenser-Coast HP 7's I bought online were stolen property and ended up becoming confiscated by the US gov't.

Now I did not know that when I bought them.

But tbh I do not know how many mini mags I have. I started to say 10, but remembered the one in the garage, the one in my briefcase and all those aaa ones...15? 20?... I prefer the incan with drop ins.

Wait, just remembered a couple more mini mags....

Those HP7s are nice. I don't have one of them, but I do have an HP5 which was my first focusable LED light (I had lots of Maglite incans before that). Since then I've acquired a few more such as a LensLight KO Ti, an MBI HF-R Ti with the large optic head, and some cheap Chinese made Sipiks which actually aren't too bad for the price. I also have a DEFT-X, which, although not adjustable focus, is famous for its highly focused, long thrower type of beam.

Last edited:

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quite a lineup of Ku's and Veleno's you have there. I have one of each but don't have all the trit colors you have. About the only thing I don't see is a Dogbone.

I know. :(
So, sell me yours. :)

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
:) awesome thread....

I'm up to 16 EDC series variations from a certain maker now...

and I have all the different materials of the Pico Pull holders from CountyComm... nothing in them, just have all of them

sort of like all the different colors I have of the "Really Useful Boxes" containers...

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I like the CountyComm holders as well. And Oveready. Will post a photo of my brass holders when one order I'm waiting for comes in as I'll have some new dupes.

wedlpine

Enlightened
Trying to figure out how to stop.

6 Spy007's

5 Spy Tri-V's

Wish I had your problems. :twothumbs

I think I might have a dozen Defiant Super Throwers that I picked up on clearance one day.
I also have about a dozen Rayovac Indestructible 2AA in Realtree camo that I also picked up on clearance.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
^^ I've yet to see a camo indestructable. But if I do that'll be my 3rd one of the 2aa model. If they're on clearance maybe 4 n 5 as well.

The HP7 hunt was what got me acquiring flashlights for collecting Magellan...that and your collection.

ddwilson

Newly Enlightened
2AA Maglite have 7 and have given many as gifts through the years most have now been converted to LEDs
Doug

bykfixer

Flashaholic
^^ those AA mags are hard to beat.

I started buying those back when the incan version was $19, because they were USA made flashlights that fit in small places, had decent output (at the time) and always turned on.

I also had a slew of that size light from the now defunct A&N store. I did like the clicky to go with the mag type focus beam. Fast forward a decade or two and all are gone but one of those. They either died, fell out of a boat, or just disappeared. Then the LED thing took over and the mini mag incan was only $9 (or less) and still USA made. So I kept on that track for several years.

But then I discovered the HP7 and CPF.
It's been downhill since.

Time to go see if I can find that A&N light....

swampgator

Enlightened
Most of my light collection consists of Mags...

4 2C
3 3D
3 2D
2 4D
1 3C

And about a half dozen Mini Mags and Solitaires. A few are LEDs while the rest are Incans. All are users. No safe queens for any of my lights.

RickZ

Newly Enlightened
.... and what is the deal with this obsession?

I started collecting the incandescent Maglite solitares back in the 90s. I liked the little size and the fact they were higher quality and can be used for a keychain light. I didn't even realize the flashoholic symptoms back then, but yes, I had a problem. :sweat:

So that model is the one that I own the most of. I have like 7 of them. We are talking 14 beautiful lumens combined!!!!! WoW !!

Then I found this forum and everything changed. So I've added extensively to my collection and I think my runner up is the Fenix E05 ... I have 3 blackies and 2 stainless. 3rd place goes to the Sunwayman C20C .... 4 of them.

I figure if one is good, 4,5,6 or 7 is better!! :touche: Am I right??

You ??

I know this is a different angle, but I own 20 rayovac value bright 2xAAs in stash for emergencies. They tend to be much less likely to flicker than their only (pricwise) store bought competitor, the dreaded triple triple A multi led lights. Each light was bought in pairs, I've collected them over a few months, to save up for emergencies. Some I've gotten for 40¢, others, for free. They all come with batteries. And I'm buying more. Planning on stopping at an even number based on multiples of 24 (packs of AAs. I test each one and return when they seem to be under spec, I don't mess around, when their batteries are under powered, I return the whole thing for exchange to save money. Since I work at Wal-Mart, there is no extra trip. A few of those twenty are larger d versions, but not enough more expensive to notice. I can "loan" them at will in an emergency, be the cool kid on the block, and not stress when people "forget" to return them. A project I have already done with 5 lights before, and then only 4 came back. There are family and friend situations where giving flashlights away for free is also nice.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Those Ray O Vacs are great.

I still have half a dozen of the original Pelican MityLite 2xAA lights from over 30 years ago in the original Krypton bulb version that still work.

rugbymatt

Enlightened
Kind of always liked the Arc's

1d4adf41418ace4fe0f98d4698286460.jpg