Name the most number of a single model flashlight that you own.

Tad CSW

Newly Enlightened
I think I have more than 20 Maglites 2AA flashlights :laughing:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Six Lummi Raw CR2 aluminum models, plus the rare TiAg (Ti head, Sterling silver tail, 3rd from left), and all Sterling silver (second from right) versions, and six Olight i3e EOS copper AAA lights.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are 9 S1s I bought.
The polished titanium one is missing.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I only have two to 3 lights of each model I own (except the 8 magchargers). As soon as I show my wife this thread, she'll stop looking at me funny...it does seem the brand I prefer has changed over the years: maglites outnumbered everyone, then streamlight took over. For a while, Surefire outnumbered the maglites. Now I have more eagtacs (eagletacs) than any other brand

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Here are 9 S1s I bought.
The polished titanium one is missing.

LOL. You can't have too many S1's. Definitely the top light of 2016 in my humble opinion.

Now I'm going to have to check mine. I have at least 8 and might have 10, but they're divided among the different editions (brass, copper, titanium, etc.)

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
9 McGizmos

7 Photonfanatics

3 Aeons

Many Surefire's with Oveready accessories and Malkoff's a few 47's, quite a lot of SF L1's, two acrylic Oveready's and now NEBO of all things.

And a ton of lanyard beads! From all the good makers, in no order: Peter Atwood, Pete Gray, Tom Anderson of AIT, Rick Hinderer, Chris Reeve and more.

Last edited:

HB 88

Newly Enlightened
11 Nitecore Smart PD, in total. Most were DOA at purchase. And most have been been refurbished and given new springs, emitters and microprocessors. The bad QC and mostly bad rep made these very cheap to acquire. I spent more on the gear to reprogram the drivers than all the lights combined. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Old pic:

258tp95.jpg