• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Need a few Beta Testers Again!

DallasA

Enlightened
Hi guys,

Not really a Beta test but more of Customer feed back on the new Momentary Switch.

http://www.peakledsolutions.net/images/MOTS.JPG ( I know not a good pic, sorry trying to play catch up on work )

Anyway here is the details.

Requirements:

1 )Must have any one of our units with a *Removable Negative Contact Screw.

2) Can not have been apart of any other Beta Test in the past

3) Will post a review in this thread on there thoughts and experience with the switch. And assist me in any question I may have that will help our team in the future.

We are needing 20 people. The first 20 people that post a reply in this thread that meet the above requirements are going to be the Beta Testers.

After you post your reply. Send an email to me at [email protected] with your shipping address Name and CPF User name.

Thank You, in advance for your help on this and I look forward to your reviews.

MJ

JohnK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure what you mean on the negative contact screw, but I have a Kilmanjaro, and 3LED Matterhorn.

Ah, the screw in thingy on the negative end of the Kilmanjaro. Yes, I have it.

Would love to partake.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm game.
I've got a Kino Bay which is currently on its way for repair but as soon as I get it back I'll be good to go.

Presidio

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to beta test, I have A 1 led aaa ultra Matterhorn keychain style.

onthebeam

Enlightened
Yes, I'd like to be a beta tester. Count me in. I have a Peak Caribbean with the negative contact screw.

thanks.

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a coincidence. I just recently bought a McKinley with the "keychain" style body. If the switch fits, I'm willing to give it a try. Is it available in brass by any chance? :)

paulr

Flashaholic
Sure. I have a Matterhorn (1 led high power) in stainless steel.

Edit: Ehh, I think I'll wait on this for a while. I hardly ever use that light so I wouldn't be such a good tester.

jburgett

Newly Enlightened
MJ - I'd love to be a Beta tester!

I have a Caribbean with the removable negative contact, a 7-led McKinley (i can swap bodies), and a 2AA body.

I'll try all configurations.
Thanks!

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
adimag said:
I'm in!! One of the things I wish my Brass McKinley had was a click switch.
I don't think this is a click switch. I think it's pure momentary. When you let go, it turns off. Maybe someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

adimag

Newly Enlightened
Ty_Bower said:
I don't think this is a click switch. I think it's pure momentary. When you let go, it turns off. Maybe someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I think you are right. After reading it a second time, I think it is momentary only. I still want to test it. I don't use my McKinley that it is on for extended periods of time. The switch is still something I very interested in. I have always prefered a switch over a twist.

Somy Nex

Enlightened
I wouldn't mind testing one either. I'm about to send my Caribbean in to be checked, so a switch can always be included in the parcel back to me :)

EDIT: p.s. the only thing would be the time lag in the parcel to go there, get checked, and then get shipped back to me, but if you can deal with that, then i can too :)

Last edited:

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would be interested in this too. I have a brass AAA light. Unfortunately, I would have to sacrifice my lanyard attachment, unless you can put a hole in the switch. My light has a lux mod, and I try to use it briefly, for moments, just to light my way. The switch would be useful.

BrightIdeaOSU

Newly Enlightened
As the owner of a brass Matterhorn 3LEDHP, I would love to be a part of this test. Expect my email today. :)

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
MJ...I'd like to participate in this test. I have a Mediterranean in stainless steel. Thanx!

PJD