• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Need Modded Work? 2013 ;-) (Taking Orders Again)

texas cop

Enlightened
Vinh ever consider doing pistol lights I've been playing with this one. http://www.fasttech.com/products/21...ree-xp-g-q5-2-mode-150-lumen-white-led-flashl Package says LED is a XP-G R5. CR-123 draws .66 amps, RCR123 draws 1.55 amps. If I bore them out an extra .015" it'll house the 18350's. I'll be sending you a 4Seven light to mod in a week or so I could throw one of these in for you to play with. The head needs better heatsinking.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh ever consider doing pistol lights I've been playing with this one. http://www.fasttech.com/products/21...ree-xp-g-q5-2-mode-150-lumen-white-led-flashl Package says LED is a XP-G R5. CR-123 draws .66 amps, RCR123 draws 1.55 amps. If I bore them out an extra .015" it'll house the 18350's. I'll be sending you a 4Seven light to mod in a week or so I could throw one of these in for you to play with. The head needs better heatsinking.

Had this light on my XDM. Don't like it at all. It's cheap and not very tactical. The switch can easily be bump to turn on...The light is not real reliable over all.

toysareforboys

Enlightened

Light_Saber

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, I've been following posts/threads surrounding the work you do for quite a while. Very impressive.

Do you think anything could be done with the Thrunite tn12 2014 (1x xml2, 1x 18650). It appears to be pretty impressive EDC in stock form .... perhaps could be made even better?

Andre

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, I've been following posts/threads surrounding the work you do for quite a while. Very impressive.

Do you think anything could be done with the Thrunite tn12 2014 (1x xml2, 1x 18650). It appears to be pretty impressive EDC in stock form .... perhaps could be made even better?

Andre

I remember modding one of these. The costs would be $55. More than the light I think.

Light_Saber

Newly Enlightened
I remember modding one of these. The costs would be $55. More than the light I think.

I believe you're right on the price. Still not bad for someone on a budget being the total package would end up being about $100. Do have any recollections on how it performed? Was the performance anywhere near the TX25C2vn?

livinloud

Newly Enlightened
I have a shadow SL3 with xml2 in it already. Thinking of a define and current boost. Any idea if you can do this and cost?

OWNTHENIGHT

Newly Enlightened
Re: Need Modded Work? 2013 ;-) (Taking Orders Again) VIN TN32 AND SX25L2

Sir, would like your thoughts on mods for these two lights Thrunight TN32 and Eagletac SX25L2 thanks joe.