Need to find this connector and the mate for it

chaosdsm

Enlightened
WpJyazK.png

Basically, just what the title says, I'm looking to find these connectors, anyone know the technical name for these specific connectors?

These are the connectors for my Gama Sonic (they are no help) solar post light battery packs.

I want build my own battery packs for the lights without cutting off the original ends on the light. I'd also like to make a plug-in for my hobby chargers for these battery packs for occasional testing & refreshing purposes, which means I would need at least 4 of each male & female end of these plugs, but even if I have to buy like 25 of each, I'm okay with that.

chaosdsm

Enlightened
Thanks to both of you!!! (y)

Digikey had both connectors, as well as the inserts to go in them. It's also same shipping cost whether I buy 10 or 100, so it'll cost me more in shipping & tax than for the actual connectors :LOL:

More reasonably priced than I thought they would be!!! I decided on 12 sets due to decent per piece price break = $10.66 after tax & shipping. I though it would be like $25 for 10 or I would have to buy a minimum 100.