The absolute best charger on the market? (21700 and 18650 cells)

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Son's absolute best RC car charger

IMG_2279.jpeg

chaosdsm

Enlightened
Best from Xtar is probably still the Dragon VP4L Plus version which supports batteries up to 78mm long
I have & like the Xtar VC8 Plus for the 8 battery capability, and it charges 8 batteries at 1A each with the DC adapter.
I have the Xtar VP4SL I'm not real happy with it, but it does the job, and also supports batteries up to 78mm long.

I still like the Opus BT-3100 the best but it barely supports 71.8mm long cells. What I like most is that has 4 truly independent channels. Meaning; you can have 4 different batteries, doing 4 different things, at 4 different amperage settings...

I kind of want to pickup the SkyRC MC3000, it supports almost every common type of rechargeable cylinder battery - NiMH NiCd NiZn Lilo4.35 LiFePO4 LTO Li-lon RAM(?what is a ram battery?) - that will fit in it... but not sure what battery length it will handle. It is however on the expensive side.

pnwoutdoors

Enlightened
I still like the Opus BT-3100 the best ... What I like most is that has 4 truly independent channels. Meaning; you can have 4 different batteries, doing 4 different things, at 4 different amperage settings.

That's a feature I really like about the Gyrfalcon ALL-88 charger. I don't know enough about chargers to know if this one "holds a candle to" the better chargers available. But it handles Li-Ion of all sorts, NiMh, NiCd from sizes ranging from AAA to D, from 10350 to 26650. And each individual battery bay adjusts to whichever cell is placed in it. And a given bay can be altered to change the charging specs (ie more-aggressively charge).