• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired New Cree XP-G2 P60 Replacement Modules

hoongern

Enlightened

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the 5 mode driver available for the colored XP-E2? (It's not listed as an option on the website)

Can I confirm the price for a red 5 (or 3) mode XP-E2 with CONUS priority shipping? Thanks!

Hi

I don't offer but what will sell on the website and I have never had a 5 level wanted with a red, most are hunters who want 1 or 3 levels.

I am sure I can find a 5 level with strobe and SOS driver I can use for yours. I don't have priority option on the website yet for postage.

Just use the PP addy in my bio and list what wanted in the PP notes, make sure and put 5 level and what reflector wanted.
Price with priority shipping is $35. Do realize we won't be working tomorrow so it will ship in Monday as it is a special that will need to be built so it will ship in AM on Monday.

Thanks

Dave

hoongern

Enlightened
Hi

I don't offer but what will sell on the website and I have never had a 5 level wanted with a red, most are hunters who want 1 or 3 levels.

I am sure I can find a 5 level with strobe and SOS driver I can use for yours. I don't have priority option on the website yet for postage.

Just use the PP addy in my bio and list what wanted in the PP notes, make sure and put 5 level and what reflector wanted.
Price with priority shipping is $35. Do realize we won't be working tomorrow so it will ship in Monday as it is a special that will need to be built so it will ship in AM on Monday.

Thanks

Dave

Thanks! PayPal sent (3RP************304)

*RED* XP-E2
5 mode (with strobe/SOS) - 2.8-6V
Potted
OP Reflector
Priority Shipping to Paypal address

riccardo

Enlightened
Is it possible to buy the modules without driver? Just pill with LED installed, reflector and the two piece of electric wires soldered on the LED board?

I'd like to play a little with drivers on my own..

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it possible to buy the modules without driver? Just pill with LED installed, reflector and the two piece of electric wires soldered on the LED board?

I'd like to play a little with drivers on my own..

Hi

I will make one with out the driver for you but realize there is not much benefit price wise. I can knock a couple of bucks off but that would be about it in the price dept.

Dave

riccardo

Enlightened
Dave, I understand clearly, what I'm paying is your work compared to which the mere driver's cost is not much.

But since I've got an idea and your drivers are not fitting it, I would like to save time and have a cleaner job than if I have to remove pre-installed drivers.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dave, is it possible to buy the pill without the reflector? I have a host that has a modified p60 reflector. I do understand there will be some rings as there are rings currently present using the pill that came with it.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave, I understand clearly, what I'm paying is your work compared to which the mere driver's cost is not much.

But since I've got an idea and your drivers are not fitting it, I would like to save time and have a cleaner job than if I have to remove pre-installed drivers.

Hi

Not a problem, take off $3 and leave me a note in PP notes.

Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave, is it possible to buy the pill without the reflector? I have a host that has a modified p60 reflector. I do understand there will be some rings as there are rings currently present using the pill that came with it.

Hi

Why don't I just send a module with no thread lock on it and you can just unscrew the reflector and go from there. Just leave me a note in PP or on the site to leave with no thread lock.

thanks

Dave

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
One last question, is it possible to order a couple of spare springs (that fit the outer part of the module)?

mamelo

Newly Enlightened
They pop right in and work just fine in the MD2.

Hi Donn,

will Daves' new XPG reflector, which he uses since a year or so, fit right in too?

will the Malkoff resistored high/low bezel ring work electrically with Daves' Drivers as well?

thx in advance

riccardo

Enlightened
Hi Dave,
Do you have any .8-3V driver available at this time? If not, when will you get them back in stock?

Sadsack

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave,
do you still have any of the xpg2 r4-flux 5b4 tint 4000k in stock?
I was going to order p6o module 4 mode 1.5 amp smooth reflector from your website but didn't
see it listed.Also was going to order a solarforce host.
Sadsack

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dave,
do you still have any of the xpg2 r4-flux 5b4 tint 4000k in stock?
I was going to order p6o module 4 mode 1.5 amp smooth reflector from your website but didn't
see it listed.Also was going to order a solarforce host.
Sadsack

Hi

I only list the best sellers on the site, i do have a couple left I saw today when doing an inventory of some emitters. Just order order the 3D and at check out you get a chance to leave a note and put in the note you want the 5B4 neutral and I will see it.

thanks

Dave

PS black & grey L2P's are out of stock I believe until late next week. Hard to believe but Solarforce was waiting on stock.

Alje

Newly Enlightened
Received my order in the UK today
Thanks for excellent product and service :)