*new* Eagletac T25C2, S200C2 and MX25L4

WhitedragonBC

Newly Enlightened
Re: EagleTac S200C2

I like my T200C2 which uses the same body and electronics. Only negative I can think of is that it could use a fourth brightness level around 80 lumens as the spacing between low and medium is pretty big.

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast

Really, they should call it low, high, turbo. (and the turbo+ for the first 200 seconds)

bstaff

Newly Enlightened

I agree with the large jump between the low and medium settings, however it's nice to see that jump from medium to high as well. On a side note, I received this light with a battery and charger.

The battery I'm not too worried about as it seems to be quality stuff (correct me if I'm wrong)

viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

The charger....not so much

viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

So far I haven't burned the house down but I'm opened to suggestions for a better one.

C.M.S

Newly Enlightened
Eagletac S200C2 ?

Any of you have one of this and how do you like it .
this one is a front runner for my next light .

Theodore41

Enlightened
Re: Eagletac S200C2 ?

Hi.
I have just received a Eagletac S200C2 XP-L Hi V3 from Ledfire torches UK.It is a very good thrower,having it compared with a Nitecore MH27.The tint is bluish,and there are three modes only. Unfortunately,there is not a strobe mode also.
Because there were two little batteries as a gift in it,I tried to charge them via a XTAR VC4,without check them enough,but after 5 minutes,I understood that the batteries were non rechargeable.Exactly,they were 2X123A.Luckily,they were not exploded,but they were hot ,ready to explode.
You see the letters on the batteries were very small,and I couldn't read the text on them.
I am very lucky indeed.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey somebody else finally got the new S200C2 HI upgrade! Great to see. Truly one of the sleeper lights of the year. Cheap(for and ET)simple as a framing hammer with only 3 modes and man does this thing throooooow! Downsides are no holster for some reason, I did not get a lanyard with mine which is weird, no cool rubber tailstanding boot had to order mine separately did I mention only 3 modes? Regardless this thing more or less devours all my other mid sized throwers from the MH27 to my TN4A HI to my Pred Pros in terms of throw. Blinding white output looks dead on. Running fresh Keeppower 3500mah GA is awesome with this light. If you get this light I highly suggest getting a rubber tail stand boot separately greatly improves ergos of the light.

Theodore41

Enlightened
Hey somebody else finally got the new S200C2 HI upgrade! Great to see. Truly one of the sleeper lights of the year. Cheap(for and ET)simple as a framing hammer with only 3 modes and man does this thing throooooow! Downsides are no holster for some reason, I did not get a lanyard with mine which is weird, no cool rubber tailstanding boot had to order mine separately did I mention only 3 modes? Regardless this thing more or less devours all my other mid sized throwers from the MH27 to my TN4A HI to my Pred Pros in terms of throw. Blinding white output looks dead on. Running fresh Keeppower 3500mah GA is awesome with this light. If you get this light I highly suggest getting a rubber tail stand boot separately greatly improves ergos of the light.

Where are you going to buy this rubber tailstanding please?From the other hand,I use a 30Q and it shines.

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see you are in Greece. Go to Eagtac's US site and click on "dealers" one is a semi official ET distributor that has the rubber boots that fit on the end of the S200C2, T25C2 and G25C2 they are all the same single size I bought a couple. Youll have to pay for overseas shipping but I do not know where else to get them click through the US dealer links I believe it is one of the first four. Awesome khaki tan higher quality lanyards to be had as well if that is your thing. S200C2 feels like a much more expensive light with the boot on. Worth it.

A 30Q? Man that is pretty hot! Hey if it works and you can get em cool...

Latest posts