NEW FEATURES OF THE NEW ZEBRALIGHT H51

theshoelacebandit

Newly Enlightened
What exactly is XP-G2? Never heard of it. Hope they redo the H51 and H31 with it if it is an improvement and also update the UI to be like the H502.Shoelacebandit: Did you try to test the battery indicator test in the H51 v2.0 by clicking quickly from off 4 times and see how many times it flashes (1 flash is low and 4 flashes is fully charged). Seems like if they added the low battery indicator, they might as well have added the battery tester.
The XP-G2 from what I understand is an XP-G that is about 20% brighter and more efficient. I did a search at the top for XP-G2 and there is pages of information on it. Also I did test to see if there was a battery level indicator built into the new H51 and there is not. I wish they would have. It would have been usefully.

markr6

Flashaholic
From what I can tell, the UI of my new H51 is the same as the H502. Am I overlooking something? The battery indicator would be nice on the H51. I didn't think I would use it at all on the 502 but it is very handy.

theshoelacebandit

Newly Enlightened
From what I can tell, the UI of my new H51 is the same as the H502. Am I overlooking something? The battery indicator would be nice on the H51. I didn't think I would use it at all on the 502 but it is very handy.
The main difference with the UI's is that the H502 has programmable sub levels (3 differed brightness) in the high medium and low settings. The H51 only has programmable sub levels on the high settings (only 2 different brightness levels on medium and low.

Planz

Newly Enlightened
The main difference with the UI's is that the H502 has programmable sub levels (3 differed brightness) in the high medium and low settings. The H51 only has programmable sub levels on the high settings (only 2 different brightness levels on medium and low.

Is there any news of a H52 coming out soon?

theshoelacebandit

Newly Enlightened
Is there any news of a H52 coming out soon?
Last I herd they were taking preorders for the sc52. There has been some discussion here that people would like to see the xpg2 instead of the xml for the replacement to h51. I have no idea what they will end up doing.

Latest posts