New Fenix Digital Series! P1D and P1D CE with Cree XR-E !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
X Racer said:
Damn, just ordered one without seeing that they were all spoken for already. Guess I should have checked this thread first.

And BentHeadTX, I believe the meanest 1x123 light would be the A19 XR-E from the Shoppe for now...
Same here. Oh well. I think I'll be okay for another month or two - it'll be nice to see a little Fenix surprise in the mail one day... :grin2:

null07

Newly Enlightened
kooter said:
So how do we find out if we were one of the lucky 200 then?? :huh:

Q: How do I know if I got in on the first 200 pre-sale?
A: If you checked out and it didn't say item is not in stock, then you're in
smile.gif

Copyright by 7777

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
X Racer said:
And BentHeadTX, I believe the meanest 1x123 light would be the A19 XR-E from the Shoppe for now...

X Racer,
Good catch... hopefully Doug is working on a drop-in XRE pill for the FF3... FF4? Congrats to those that will have a XRE under the tree Merry CREEsmas:)

GordonH

Newly Enlightened
O my GOODNESS. I just bought a P1 just last week for 44.99$ american at fenix-store.com... It STILL has not arrived. O my goodness and a new one is out already! What the hell. Now I just wasted 50$... When I could have got something even better! I want the CE.

GordonH said:
O my GOODNESS. I just bought a P1 just last week for 44.99$ american at fenix-store.com... It STILL has not arrived. O my goodness and a new one is out already! What the hell. Now I just wasted 50$... When I could have got something even better! I want the CE.

Return it

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, the P-D is out, now finish this

participants test the hell out of the Ps,
and ppl from Fenix pls get behind drawing boards and mills, to offer

L2D CE and L1D CE (maybe for 14500 Liion)
and circuit that remembers last setting
;)

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
GordonH said:

You didn't waste $50, you still have one heck of a light on it's way.. :grin2:
This shows the true colors of the world we live in.. It changes fast, but I don't think it is as simple as returning it though, if we all returned our property every time it became upgraded or changed instead of finding a place for it then there would not be any companies left to provide new stuff.
Enjoy your P1! It is a great light! :)

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
What the heck happened? Last night they weren't even for sale yet, I get home from work today and they're all gone? Good grief! LOL! Thats' ok anyway, I only was interested in the P1D, not the CE. Still don't know if I want to buy one....

beer2beer

Newly Enlightened
Hey GordonH, give it to me, I will be extremely happy ! :twothumbs

Just kidding... Happy Thanksgiving!

A hug!

Robban

Enlightened
Handlobraesing said:
Return it
Or accept that things change and keep it... We don't want one of our favorite dealers to become angry with us for returning everything we buy as soon as something new comes out, do we?

I was sooo close to getting in on the pre-orders but I had to force myself not to. I just dropped a pretty hefty pile of cash for the K2000R... My wallet hates me now, I think he's planning something. He's under the bed, mumbling things to himself, I'm starting to freak out.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
AFAustin said:
4sevens updated the 1st post with this:

"Q: Will P1D support RCR123a
A: Yes, it will work however, the three levels will not be regulated. Exact
behavior is yet to be reported."

Thanks for the answer.

I figured the question would be asked.

I was reading this thread back to find the answer.

waynejitsu

Enlightened
Unreal!!
I have followed this quietly,
Made one post
Went to eat
Came back
And they are all sold out...
Finally released and missed all 200 that were for sale...,
Really bummed out ):

ScottyJ

Enlightened
I think I got lucky, I was not aware of the "only 200" until after I ordered, but looking at the time of 7777's post in which he said they were sold out, I think I made it. :sssh:

lexina

Enlightened
nanotech17 said:
Hi 7777,

I would like to place the pre-order for this new born babies.
1x P1D CE
1x LOD

Thanks

Nanotech17,

You need to order from fenix-store.com. Unfortunately, if you haven't done it yet, you will be too late for the first batch.

NaturalMystic

Newly Enlightened
I've been following this thread since it began. I can't believe I missed out on the pre-order too. Sheesh.
Does anyone know if any other dealers may be getting some of that initial batch that one can pre-order from too? I'd rather buy from 4sevens since I've bought all my Fenixes from him, but I don't know if I can wait till the new year for one of these P1D CEs.

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
Missed the pre-order, but put in an order for a gift for a friend of mine. Hoping it will be there for Christmas, but it seems that's like beliving in Santa....

I'll buy one for myself later, but currently my HDS has pocket monopoly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.