*NEW* Fenix light at Shot show 2012

Kokopelli

Enlightened
I'm sure one of them is a 3xAA zoom light then. I guess Fenix will be using TIR optics in some of these new lights. I stop all purchases until Fenix comes up with the new guns.

hon

Newly Enlightened
Please update the information. I'm very interested to know the spec for RC10.

Melson

Newly Enlightened
No one has a video up of them at shot show?

Any new version of a TK30? If neither, then I'm a bit disappointed :(

regulation

Newly Enlightened
Re: *NEW* Fenix light at Shot show

Both the RC10 and the LD30 look attractive to me, just wait and see their performance. Hope they won;t let me down.

ottsego

Newly Enlightened

I hope that there will be LD41 released soon as updated version of old LD40 light ! few months ago I was mailing with Fenix about it and they said that there indeed will be updated version of LD40 and I'll have to wait few month's for it, to get it :)

ps. sorry for my poor English

Kokopelli

Enlightened

I guess there can be XML in a LD40 body this time then. I hope they don't just copy Jetbeams almost identical light with XML. I could miss a separate mod button. Though, Fenix seems to have liked that separate button idea very much. Look at the new LD22/12 lights with a button on the head.

Last edited:

ottsego

Newly Enlightened

XML in LD40 host is the only way to make an upgraded version of mentioned flashlight. I hope that they will surprise us with neutral white XML !

Flashaholic_71

Newly Enlightened

Im Digging both of these lights alot!!! but whuts up with the special battery and charger for the RC10 ??? Also would like to know if i can run it with any other type of battery's.

Thank You For Your Time.
God Bless

Last edited:

kj2

Flashaholic
Yeah, I hope that the RC10 also works with other 18650s. Because, that fenix batterij is only 2200mAh, not that much now a days.

low

Enlightened

XML in LD40 host is the only way to make an upgraded version of mentioned flashlight. I hope that they will surprise us with neutral white XML !

That would make sense being the lumen output is a wee bit less than the cool white jetbeam.

SimulatedZero

Enlightened

Here's a link for a couple beam shots of the RC-10. http://fonarik.com/test/indexen.php?model=257&scene=1&mode=0

The lumen rating is exactly the same as the TK-15. I think it's an XP-G module based off of the lumens (337) I just hope they managed to fix the greenish tints their lights have.

EDIT: I looked at the bottom of the beam shot and it clearly says XP-G R5 :ohgeez: Sometimes it helps to pay attention...Seriously makes me think that it's using the same basic electronics as the TK-15, only rechargeable and with a face lift.

Last edited:

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast

feld03.jpg

feld031.jpg

Fenix LD03 LED Penlight (Erscheinungsdatum steht noch nicht fest.)
Kleine Taschenlampe für die Hemdtasche, für Ärzte, Pflegepersonal, Prüfer,... mit großer Leistung:
- Cree LED
- 3 Stufen: 22 Lumen-2Std., 4 Lumen-17 Std., max. 71 Lumen-51 min.
- Betrieb mit 1 Micro / AAA Batterien (wahlweise Alkaline Batterien oder NiMH-Akkus
- Wasserdicht nach IP-X 8 Standard

Lieferumfang
- Fenix LD03 Taschenlampe
- 1 Stück Duracell Plus Batterien

new fenix light!! 2012

Last edited: