• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired New flashlight: The Copperhead [interest / description / sales] thread

Please put me down for one of each emitter, narrow optics, along with 2x extension tubes and 2x switches...
One switch of each type, if you can.
I will probably want different programming, memory at the least.

Looks like slow2go and I have the same taste!
let me know if you can do more than one 2.8 or more driver.

thanks!

do you mean one forward and on reverse clicky? Based on these responses I just ordered a slew of parts from Solarforce to fill out the extra tubes and switches, all forward clicky, and with some reverse clicky replacement guts. They are all the "S1" standard solarforce switch (far right on the L2M in the pic above). I also ordered a couple shrouded ones to try them out. They are more expensive. However, I'm not trying to become a Solarforce dealer stocking all sorts of accessories and such. There are several fine CPF supporting dealers who do just that!

So far I have one 2.8a and one 3.0a driver coming. One was going to go into my 1D mag, but I guess I could wait. I do want to test them thoroughly to make sure the parts can hold up. This is a little light for that many amps! I'd guess you would get no more than a few minutes at full bore before it started getting really uncomfortable...

Thanks!

lightcycle1

Enlightened
I'm in XM-L2 5000k

1-123 tube, shrouded switch, 25 degree optic and extension for me.
Clip too please.

These will run RCR123 and IMR16340???

LMH + that 1.5A Kaidoman V2 driver as originally described sounds fine

Looks really cool...good luck with the project...

Subscribed!!

Edit: changed my optic wish from 45 to 25 degree.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Icehole

Enlightened
I think I would prefer both shrouded forward clickies if you have enough shrouded ones.
clips for both please!

max amps for a short burst is perfect, I will ramp it down if it gets warm.

Thanks! Getting excited about your project!

do you mean one forward and on reverse clicky? Based on these responses I just ordered a slew of parts from Solarforce to fill out the extra tubes and switches, all forward clicky, and with some reverse clicky replacement guts. They are all the "S1" standard solarforce switch (far right on the L2M in the pic above). I also ordered a couple shrouded ones to try them out. They are more expensive. However, I'm not trying to become a Solarforce dealer stocking all sorts of accessories and such. There are several fine CPF supporting dealers who do just that!

So far I have one 2.8a and one 3.0a driver coming. One was going to go into my 1D mag, but I guess I could wait. I do want to test them thoroughly to make sure the parts can hold up. This is a little light for that many amps! I'd guess you would get no more than a few minutes at full bore before it started getting really uncomfortable...

Thanks!

Tofty

Enlightened
Is this open to those not based in the US?
If so i'm interested in a a Nichia 219 version with basic S1 switch, H/M/L modes and 25° optic.

Last edited:

jmac30

Newly Enlightened
Please put me down for one of the 219 plus the switches shrouded and unshrouded and 45 degree optic with memory Thanks

flyback

Newly Enlightened
Dan, looks like a lot of interest in this light! You already have me down for an XM-L2 but would you please add a shrouded switch and an additional extension tube to use an 18650? Narrow optics also. I was a little confused about exactly what was the initial offer. Thanks for clearing it up! Looking forward to it!!!

Last edited:

lightcycle1

Enlightened
I would like to edit my order to the 25 degree optic and added a clip. Thanks.

Everything else the same.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Put me down for one of the 219 plus the switches shrouded and unshrouded and 25 degree optic with memory.

Karl

kukkurovaca

Newly Enlightened
Oh, this is a fantastic idea. I would take a Nichia with the narrow optic.

Last edited:

Raze

Enlightened
Put me down for:

- XM-L2 Cool White
- narrow optics
- extension tube

Just to clarify, I can run this with either 1x CR123, 2x CR123, or 1x 18650 on the fly, right?

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
awesome.

i think i will add an extra 123 body and a solarforce shrouded tailcap to my order.

I can run this with either 1x CR123, 2x CR123, or 1x 18650 also correct?

GregM

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in:

xml2 cool w/ narrow optic
extender
2 solarforce switches ( 1 each of shrouded and unshrouded)
clip

... and shipping to Canada

Thanks, Greg

Eciton

Newly Enlightened
If it's available outside of the US (I'm in the UK), please put me down for the 219 version with 45 degree optic. Thanks!