jb2.jpg

jb2-1.jpg

jb4.jpg

new li-ion charger

jb.jpg

Last edited:

tam17

Enlightened
Any details on those mysterious small items in the 3rd image (middle and right arrow)? Is Sysmax entering the 1*AAA arena..? :confused:

Cheers,

Tam

gopajti

Flashlight Enthusiast
right arrow (coloured lights): Nitecore T0 (AAA) with titanium head

tam17

Enlightened
Thanks! :thumbsup: Any info on release date, some specs..? Still nothing on NC's website.

Do you know anything about small black flashlight in the middle (next to PA01)? Is it new EZ-AA or something yet unseen?

Cheers,

Tam

yliu

Enlightened
That charger looks nice! Hopefully it will be as good as the Plia ones.

gooseman

Newly Enlightened
I've been a longtime fan of JetBeam flashlights; the Jet-I Pro 3 is one of the best EDC lights I have ever had. I even had all the little goodies like their strike bezels.

But their newer offering seem .. well, ugly. The BA/BC series remind me of Fenix clones. These two lights (RRT-15/21) don't have that distinctive look and aesthetic of the older models like the M1X and first gen-RRTs.

I pick up my discontinued Jet III (not M or Pro) from time to time to admire its design and detailing. Hopefully they bring those sensibilities back to newer offerings.

Hrvoje

Newly Enlightened
I've been a longtime fan of JetBeam flashlights; the Jet-I Pro 3 is one of the best EDC lights I have ever had. I even had all the little goodies like their strike bezels.

But their newer offering seem .. well, ugly. The BA/BC series remind me of Fenix clones. These two lights (RRT-15/21) don't have that distinctive look and aesthetic of the older models like the M1X and first gen-RRTs.

I pick up my discontinued Jet III (not M or Pro) from time to time to admire its design and detailing. Hopefully they bring those sensibilities back to newer offerings.

Totaly agree with you.

alohasurftoad

Enlightened
But their newer offering seem .. well, ugly. The BA/BC series remind me of Fenix clones. These two lights (RRT-15/21) don't have that distinctive look and aesthetic of the older models like the M1X and first gen-RRTs. Hopefully they bring those sensibilities back to newer offerings.

I absolutely agree. I have an RRT-1 R5 (sort of shelf queen) and have been awaiting the release of a new RRT-1 w/XM-L. I hope it's looks and performance doesn't disappoint.

LowFlux

Enlightened
Hopefully they bring those sensibilities back to newer offerings.
Hopefully they also have improved their design to improve thermal conduction from the emitter to the body. There are numerous threads about various models in their first releases (the M1X, the Jet IIIM, and the RRT) not having any thermal paste or even decent heatsinking. This was before the Sysmax acquisition, of course.

flame2000

Enlightened
RRT21...........low mode 3lm for 40 hours only?????? Is that a joke? :confused:
Same goes for the RRT15 low mode.

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm dissapointed. Lumen battle gone mad, we have one more (two more actually) flashlight with no throw. There are Jtebeam IIIM, Jetbeam PA40, Eagle-Tac T20C2, Olight M20, Sunwayman M20C, Sunwayman T20C, Sunwayman V20C, Fenix TK21, Thrunite TM10, Thrunite Scorpion, Zebralight SC600, Spark SL6, Klarus XT10, Xeno G5, Xeno G10 and new Balder BD-2 (not to mention bigger flashlights like Maelstrom X7, Defier X1/X2 or Lumintop TD15X). My tiny Fenix PD31 outthrows most of them!

gooseman

Newly Enlightened
I'm hoping that JetBeam updates the RRT-1 with the XM-L and keeps the original styling. Maybe with a nice smooth reflector like my EagleTac M3 XM-L has.