New Key-Lux AA Coming Soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger

Newly Enlightened
About what time is it sent although I placed an order?
tiger.

Curious

Newly Enlightened
On the TNC web site I have seen mention of three colors that confuse me: silver, natural and clear.

First, I thought aluminum looked silver anyway?

Next, I thought that "natural" meant no color added - in which case, what does "clear" mean??

And my real question: if by some mischance I scratch through the annodizing to the base metal, which finish color will make the scratch least obvious?

Curious

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone tell me how good the current regulation of the 350mA Key-Lux AA is?

Assuming it is relatively flat, what is the input voltage at which it ceases to drive 350mA through the emitter?

By the way, why don't most flashlight manufacturers quote figures like this complete with the usual scientific uncertainties and environmental limits (e.g. 350mA +/- 50mA for input voltage between 1.0V and 1.5V and ambient temperature between 0 and 40 degrees C)?

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
just throwing my 2 cents in here, this coming from someone who managed to snag a CPF edition and also the 2nd edition 200ma version.........

calling chris seems to help in obtaining one of these nice lights.

just a thought/suggestion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

gorlank

Enlightened
Just got an email stating my order was shipping. Cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
TnC_Products said:
Thnaks 4X. As if I am not busy enough... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

So Chris: is that number 1-800-HOT-LITE? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

(Disclaimer for new members: NO, that is NOT the number.)

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
TnC_Products said:
Thnaks 4X. As if I am not busy enough... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif LOL

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

dpled

Enlightened
Does anyone have a Hyper-Lux V they wanna sell? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Or anything TnC will do! Or even a Hyper-Lux3/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
PM me if you wanna unload one or if your /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

TnC Rocks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Hey Chris how about breaking out the stash or maybe listing more on TnC site.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess some of you were expecting these lights to ship right away. I am sorry for any mis-understanding. I was expecting these to be ready the end of November. But Now I am finding out my electronics probably won't be ready till the end of December. I called up about the electronics to see if they can ship me partials. They said they could but that still didn't confirm when they will be shipping to me. When I start getting electronics I will start shipping in the order the Orders were received.

On my site it states Pre-Order. Maybe I should have been more clear. If anyone wants to canell their order just let me know. I will send you a Refund.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Chris

javafool

Enlightened
Chris,

A lot of us have been asking for a pre-order and CPF'ers should understand exactly what that means. There was no misunderstanding when I ordered, but I have noticed that someone almost always complains no matter how you offer your lights.

Thanks for making the pre-orders available and I will expect my flashlight when you build it and it arrives in Florida.

Terry

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
gorlank said:
Just got an email stating my order was shipping. Cool! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He'll be getting his Key-Lux, soon?

Thanks for keep us updated on the Pre-sale schedule. And thanks for making the light happen.

gorlank

Enlightened
Hey Haveblue,

I ordered a blem Hyperlux V from TNC along with two of the Keylux AA's so it might be the blem Hyperlux. I'll found out tomorrow as I just got a pickup slip at the post office. Kewl!

Light, Blessed light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see. Me bad. I thought you were waiting for the Key-Lux. I didn't want you to get cold outside waiting for the ever prompt mailman.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know I was being asked by SEVERAL people for a pre-order so they could at least get the first ones out when they were completed but it seems not everyone knew this. I even posted on my website in Big Bold Red letters Pre-Order, but I guess that doesn't mean much, might be a little vague for people that didn't know. So all I ask is if people thought they were getting it right away and don't want to wait just let me know and I will refund you your money. This will give someone else a chance to get one of the first ones shipped.

The lights are completely ready on my end. Machined, Anodized, and ready to go. Just waiting on my electronics.

I will keep you guys posted when the electronics start to come in. When I post that some came in, the first people who ordered will start to get e-mails from USPS stating package is shipped and a tracking number.

Status
Not open for further replies.