new light on the horizon?

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
how are people that opted for the 319a leds liking it so far?
I really like it! It is slightly cooler than the 219. To my eyes the 319 is closer to Neutral white than the 219.

Any idea what the dimensions are for that Black O-ring?
If you are describing the O-ring on the outside of the optic yes it is there (blue flourosilicate) I have not attempted to remove the bezel yet so if there is another o-ring in the head it is not visible.
It's a Blue Fluorosilicone O-ring. The Windows's/Bezel's O-ring is a different size than the Tail and Heat Sink/Driver's hidden O-ring. The Tail and Heat Sink/Driver O-rings are 1.8 X 21mm and the New Window/Bezel's O-ring is 1.8 X 23mm. Spares can be obtained by emailing support @ darksucks . com(remove spaces).

Does "BL" stand for Blue Label? Isn't the Delta techically a Blue Label light? Is the lifetime upgrade program exclusive for the Alpha only?
An upgrade program for the Delta ? The Delta comes with the ICARUS driver. Blue Label(Alpha/Delta) LED swaps can be arranged as usual by emailing support @ darksucks . com(remove spaces).

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another batch just put up on the site

There is also a New Finish. It's called Textured.
It's inspired from the Ready Made Finish and customized to become
the Newest Blue Label Finish ;).

Last edited:

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been researching the Delta. How many are out in the wild and when was the last drop?

I am on the Blue mailing list.

Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been researching the Delta. How many are out in the wild and when was the last drop?

I am on the Blue mailing list.
The last drop was for the new Copper, Brass, and some Titanium Delta's was on the ~15th.
The last one I seen was 52, so I am guessing there are probably close ~100 or more now out there.
There are also some special one of kinds that were Auctioned off, link.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
https://www.youtube.com/user/archer6817j
Any drops coming up?
Advance notice of a new Delta run has not been released yet :(. I am quite sure there will be another one coming up soon.
There are several ways to keep up with the notice of dropped Delta releases. I don't get advanced notice most of the time of what the production schedule is, and subscribe to Prometheus's subscription emails and posts to the other social media groups.

First there has been a change back to the old style mailing list for Blue Label drops. Everyone who signed up in the past was transferred/added to the old list being used now. Here I the link to click to add your name, or check if your name is there, or delete the email notices. Here is the link:

Second way is to subscribe to Prometheus's mailing list. At the bottom of each page on the website you will find the subscription box to add your address.

Third way is to navigate to the product You are interested in. Then configure the options you'd like. If the product is Out of Stock the button below will allow You to add a one time In Stock notice when that product becomes available. here is what each of those buttons look like:

Forth way is to follow Prometheus Lights. Joining these social groups is optional. Anyone as a Guest not logged in can browse read, view photos, and videos.

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

You Tube

And last news and updates will get posted here on CPF.

Last edited:

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have not been able to find any reviews on the Delta flashlight. From the pictures released on March 28th, it looks like a new drop is coming soon. I am interested in things like:

1. shape of the "Spot" Optic Angle beam
2. length of useful throw and spill
3. heat build-up after one minute

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have not been able to find any reviews on the Delta flashlight. From the pictures released on March 28th, it looks like a new drop is coming soon. I am interested in things like:

3. Heat Buildup is controlled via an internal sensor, that can be set lower, of the ICARUS driver. The one's I have get warm, but not too hot to hold bare handed for extended periods. I'm in the process of setting up some beam shots. It's gonna take be a bit more time, I'll let You know when posted. Each Custom Delta comes with a birth card stating the lumens with the installed LED's/optic.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?457586-Prometheus-Delta-Flashlight-Review

Getting There :)
Hoping to get some beamshots Comparisons Soon
GL

Left to Right: DEFT EDC Enthusiast, Alpha LEO Nichia 219C, Delta Titanium Nichia 219C Triple, Delta SpunEN AL Nichia 319A, Delta Brass Nichia 319A,
Alpha Carbon Fiber Triple Nichia 219C, Alpha Classic MCE 4500K, & Alpha Custom XM-L2 4500K

All ready to go

First take done. Second take tonight.
Second Take done, Review started Prometheus Delta Flashlight Review.

Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just dropped Titanium, Brass, Copper and EN Delta's :D.

IN STOCK
Delta Flashlights

Hi Folks,
Exciting news! We just put up some more of our new Delta flashlights on the site. The list is below.
Inventory is first come, first serve so don't wait. This is the second round of copper and brass Deltas ever!

Delta Titanium Raw - Prometheus Grooves

In this drop: 5 pcs

Shop the Delta Titanium Raw

Delta Titanium Stone Washed - Prometheus Grooves
In this drop:
5 pcs

Shop the Delta Titanium Stone Washed

Delta Solid Copper Raw - Prometheus Grooves
In this drop:
5 pcs
Shop the Delta Solid Copper Raw

Delta Brass Raw - Prometheus Grooves
In this drop:
5 pcs
Shop the Delta Brass Raw

Delta Electroless Nickel Spun - Fuller Grooves
In this drop:
5 pcs

Shop the Delta Electroless Nickel Spun

Delta Electroless Nickel Stone Washed - Fuller Grooves
In this drop:
5 pcs
Shop the Delta Electroless Nickel Stone Washed

Thank you for your interest in Prometheus Lights and for supporting a maker!
- Jason