New Lumens Factory P7 Head Assembly for SureFire M Series:

Student99

Newly Enlightened
Let us know when you get yours...

Congratulations!

Just got it today. It seems like a easy upgrade for my Surefire M3. Lot more light, not sure more run time. Cost-wise it seems ok for my budget.

I am not technical so I can't offer any scientific reviews or pictures.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Just got it today. It seems like a easy upgrade for my Surefire M3. Lot more light, not sure more run time. Cost-wise it seems ok for my budget.

I am not technical so I can't offer any scientific reviews or pictures.

Look like more runtime equals larger, longer LiIon use, for example 2X18650 in a bored out M3 + bored out extension. However, some gain by using 2X17500's, I guess. I would have to think it through to see if it is worth it what with the good output of a stock MN10 in the M3, and fairly decent throw. Not near the lumen output of the LF P7 though.

Bill

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder how the Seraph P7 M Series Turbo Head stacks up against the Malkoff M4 Wildcat?

MikeyTheBull

Newly Enlightened
Received mine today and couldn't be happier. Flawless beam pattern and the ano is a near perfect match to the M6 body I have it on. It's about as neutral white as any light I've ever had, almost looks on the warm side compared to my Seoul'ed L4.

mwaldron

Enlightened
Lighthound has stock again, $96.04 shipped USPS Priority after CPF discount.

I'm not sure how "limited" this production run is but when I called Lighthound a few weeks ago to inquire as to backordering one they told me that it may be the last.

Kif

Enlightened
Anyone have one of these!!??

Seraph P7 M Series Turbo Head (Version II)

I wonder what the difference is between the versions?
I am thinking get this ver II P7 head, and I think the ver II is "compatible with M2 or P/G/Z Series lights with M Adaptor Installed"
check here: http://www.lumensfactory.com/product_detail.php?id=136

So, where can I get this ver 2 head from US dealer?
(I had bad time buying stuff shipped from China.)

Kif

Enlightened
Kif - I ordered mine from BugOutGearUSA. They seem like good people to me! They offer a CPF discount on some items too.
Just grab a Jetbeam from BugOutGearUSA last week, and its a really good dealer.
I noticed that they have the LF P7 but it seems the Ver. 1
Actually I want the P7 Ver.2 and M adapter also.

Croyde

Newly Enlightened
I wondered what the difference was with version II and this was the reply:

"The original version could not fit Surefire C/P/Z flashlights even with a C to M adaptor.
We have make some revisions on the interior dimensions so the Verison II could fit, all else remains same as the original."

Liteskr42

Newly Enlightened
Only place to get them right now is LumensFactory and they are closed for the Chinese New Year. What is it the end of this week and they are open again? BOG is out of them also .

Something that might be better is the TLS TX4 that is available right now. M and C series compatible!!!! 1.5v-15v 600 OTF Lumens and looks just like an M3 head !!! Optiqs HQ is great to deal with and Mike gives discounts to CPFrs!!

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
Lighthound has these back in stock...or at least they did a few days ago. I ordered one and it is sitting on my porch waiting for me to get home from work. It'll be dark by then too...WhooHooo! :grin2: