**NEW** Lumintop Hunter T5 (XP-G2 R5)

Up All Night

Enlightened
I can't find it on the Lumintop site. I assume bezel twist and forward clicky? Operating voltage?

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since I couldnt find a reseller, I contacted my friend in Lumintop, he's sending me the light direct. :)

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Go, go Gopajti! I always look forward to your posts with great photos

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have received the light. It is a pretty great thrower for a 1x18650 XPG2 R5 light. Easily beats a lot of my "bigger" lights with lower lux.

It now comes with the following mods:

Tailcap is now a dual switch tailcap, one at the rear and one on the side.

More modes, high, medium, low and hidden strobe (you'll have to press and hold the mode switch button to activate strobe.

From off, it can now activate SOS by just pressing the mode switch button without having to turn the light on at the tailcap first.

Tailcap is dual O-ring protected.

Would I Recommend the light? Definitely! For those looking to score an inexpensive thrower light which can really project quite far, this is the light for you. Alternatives would be the Armytek Predator with the upgraded XPG2 R5 led.

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have received the light. It is a pretty great thrower for a 1x18650 XPG2 R5 light. Easily beats a lot of my "bigger" lights with lower lux.

It now comes with the following mods:

Tailcap is now a dual switch tailcap, one at the rear and one on the side.

More modes, high, medium, low and hidden strobe (you'll have to press and hold the mode switch button to activate strobe.

From off, it can now activate SOS by just pressing the mode switch button without having to turn the light on at the tailcap first.

Tailcap is dual O-ring protected.

Would I Recommend the light? Definitely! For those looking to score an inexpensive thrower light which can really project quite far, this is the light for you. Alternatives would be the Armytek Predator with the upgraded XPG2 R5 led.

Hello,
I have PMed you but it bounced back saying your inbox is full, you have to delete some of its contents I guess

Latest posts