NEW Maratac Copper (Cu) CR123 XM-L LED Flashlight Available

SNES

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have any thoughts on the XP-G3? I'm not familiar with that LED.

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
It might be better but the o-ring placement is still very close to the head according to the picture. I think that's what egrep was alluding to. So even with longer threads, unless they have tight tolerances (which in my experience is not the case) then once the head is screwed past the o-ring it starts becoming quite loose.

I can confirm the Rev 3 version copper is much better. no o-ring in sight when it shuts off. also, thread is finer pitch still. it changes with each Revision. REv1 was almost e-series compatible. so the heads do not interchange between revs....
not sure if I like the tail design or not. definitely better for adding a split ring that will allow it to tail stand with the split ring under the tail

flutes on head are just a bit longer

SNES

Newly Enlightened
I can confirm the Rev 3 version copper is much better. no o-ring in sight when it shuts off. also, thread is finer pitch still. it changes with each Revision. REv1 was almost e-series compatible. so the heads do not interchange between revs....
not sure if I like the tail design or not. definitely better for adding a split ring that will allow it to tail stand with the split ring under the tail

flutes on head are just a bit longer

I might grind the bottom of mine down flat when it gets here. How is the tint on it?

Kingfisher

Enlightened
I was going to get one, but County Comm doesn't ship international :(

Don't know where 'Wild Rose Country' is but EDCgear.UK had them in last night....if that helps...the brand new Rev 3 btw

Last edited:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Zebralight SC52 & SC52w

I note several people mention countycomm does not ship international, but they have a webpage about that, here:
https://countycomm.com/pages/international-orders

I used their info and contacted:
http://www.usgobuy.com

then I calculated the cost of shipping to Germany:
29811273378_8babac3ffc_h.jpg

lowest cost is $6.82
item cost is $49.95 plus $5 shipping
the fee for usgobuy is 10% of item cost, total $5
note that since usgobuy is in Oregon, there would be no Sales tax, a savings of $4.05 compared to my location in California

so total cost for 1 CR123 Maratac to Germany could be $66.77

I do not know the customs fee structure involved, if anyone does, please share info