New Orb Ti Interest & Development Thread

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
:caution: Easy there guys! :ohgeez:Some of us have been been in line for over 15 months. :duh2: But :thinking:.... Ahhh, what the hey. Pop a top and take a load off. :buddies: Believe it or not, :sssh: the story is these lights might not come with the T or U bin emitters as planned many moons ago. :eek: Yah right! :rolleyes: Just rumors spread by an obviously unenlightened Seoul who believes he can deCree such nonsense and the masses will simply obsOrb his Titanic twisted tales as fact. :shakehead

Yes, I`m an idiot alrighty!
Ken :D

Hey & Howdy There Rob! :wave:

Last edited:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I am still unsure what will happen with Orb Ti's.
I would imagine once the Alu Orb final 100 Run is finalized it may lead on to a Orb Ti. ? But then if I do do a new Orb Ti it may well end up quite a bit different to the Orb Ti's that I begun here with.
There is always the new batch of Raw Ti's available in 10 days or so. And the Wee Ti... in stock now.
Ether way the future will bring many new Lummi Lights. There is no end in sight :thinking:

aikiman44

Enlightened
Late to the party?
I though it was last night (Curb Your Enthusiasm reference).
Please add me to the Orb Ti list.:wave:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Curb Your Enthusiasm - what a great show!

Yes, this list still lives. We want more, Rob, MORE!!! :poke: :twothumbs

Troy, it was obvious to me from the start these lights were going to take a while since my name is ahead of yours on the list for ONCE! :p Well, I aint budgin and I`m in for whenever Lummi gets to these lights so some day......... :nana:

Ken:D

Troy, it was obvious to me from the start these lights were going to take a while since my name is ahead of yours on the list for ONCE! :p Well, I aint budgin and I`m in for whenever Lummi gets to these lights so some day......... :nana:

Ken:D

Yep, a rare moment indeed, with Ken near the TOP of the list on an interest thread! :laughing: Let's hope with powerful flashaholic icons like Kenster and EricMack, the pressure to produce will be too much to bear. :D:D