• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New Products at Peak

Lumenz

Enlightened
Patiently waiting for the El Capitan QTC and the adapter for the Logan QTC 17500. How long do I need to continue being patient? Like Beacon of Light mentioned above, I am waiting to order them together to avoid the extra shipping charges.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do the new QTC's now mark the end of single power level production altogether? Or at some point will (for instance) "Aluminum 17500 pocket body Logans in power level #6" be available for purchase again?

regulator

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I was actually thinking about a #4 power level Logan 17500 SS. The #4 power level should be a decent amount of light on the higher voltage 17500 cell. This is kinda an "all purpose" level with good brightness and runtime.

With QTC - Sometimes adjusting output is not so convinient when you need light quickly. You can ramp too high or low and have to fiddle to get to a level you want. The QTC doesn't always ramp the same and is inconsistant - at least in my experience.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
^yeah if you ever want a specific single power level other than max, you'd better get it now. And with a special like that it'd almost be worth the purchase even if just for the head, then finding your body of choice later. END OF THE LINE!