New Ra Lights products (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxlover

Banned
It either has shipped or going to ship the day that number was issued. It should be a delivery confirmation number that you can "track" your package with. I use the term "track" loosely, because the info provided by USPS is very slowly updated. It's how I know mine left Alabama last night:party: USPS Track And Confirm
Your link will not work without either the Delivery Confirmation or Insurance sticker numbers. Therefore, your evidence is inadmissable. :popcorn: There is no need to go any further. I believe YOU! :party:

Jeff

streetmaster

Enlightened
Yes, over $9 for shipping. It appears that Battery Station will not ship anything of value without adding insurance. They don't want to take the hit, if a package gets lost. So we don't have a choice to just pay the $5.80 USPS Priority Mail rate with Delivery Confirmation sticker, without the added insurance fee. Our USPS is very reliable, and I have never heard of anybody with an MIA package. In addition, there was a time when freebies were included in every HDS and NovaTac shipments, without the insurance tacked on. :devil:

So now you are paying for most of the cost of the FREE 4 cells and caddy. These FREE items are no longer FREE, are they? :shakehead

Jeff

That's what I was hinting at when I put the word free in quotes.:) Not free at all.

Your link will not work without either the Delivery Confirmation or Insurance sticker numbers. Therefore, your evidence is inadmissable. :popcorn: There is no need to go any further. I believe YOU! :party:

Jeff

I put that link there for others to use, my number wasn't in the link. Sorry for the misunderstanding Jeff. I think I'll edit my post to clarify a little.

Last edited:

streetmaster

Enlightened
Sorry to change the subject abruptly but..
I was just playing with my NT and admiring the nice white tint. It's surprisingly good for a SSC which from what I've read can sometimes tip towards the blue side of things. Anyway, I was just hoping the new Ra will be just as pleasing to the eye tint wise.:shrug:

luxlover

Banned
That's what I was hinting at, when I put the word free in quotes.:) Not free at all.

I put that link there for others to use, my number wasn't in the link. Sorry for the misunderstanding Jeff. I think I'll edit my post to clarify a little.
Despite you poking me in the eye with the word "free", I still missed your inner meaning! :shakehead

Again, I sort of knew what you were getting at, but missed the mark. I think that I was more concerned about you knowing how to bookmark your status request for further checks, than you sharing the general link with the empty number field to be filled in. If you want to make your status check a bookmark, then you can use the long URL on top of your browser after you get the results for your first check.

Jeff

luxlover

Banned
Sorry to change the subject abruptly but..
I was just playing with my NT and admiring the nice white tint. It's surprisingly good for a SSC which from what I've read can sometimes tip towards the blue side of things. Anyway, I was just hoping the new Ra will be just as pleasing to the eye tint wise.:shrug:
I will briefly assist you with your sudden off-topicitis attack.....
I have never seen two lights that have identical tints, demonstrated by a lack of tint shift when being observed simultaneously. Those lights would naturally be my 100Tw Twisty and my 140C Clicky. I wish for you such an appealing tint, free of bluish coolth!

Jeff

luxlover

Banned
My last sentence was on topic.:nana:
I notice that, barely. In addition, I am anxiously waiting to read your reply to my 2/16 pm, with my remaining eye! :crackup:

Hey, guys and dolls, soon many of us will be chattering about our new lights instead of reading streetmaster's and luxlover's hot air. :nana: I bet that will be a welcome change. :cool:

Jeff

mwaldron

Enlightened
Hey, guys and dolls, soon many of us will be chattering about our new lights...

Still torture to me. I decided what I want for my first Ra and called Henry yesterday to inquire about price... So now I know exactly how much I need to save before I can order and begin waiting!

lumenlover2

Newly Enlightened
I`m waiting since mid january for my light to get repaired.... .
Anyway could someone with a warm white cn take some more comparison shots on white wall and objects to the standart cn? I know enzo did 2 but i would be thrilled to see more especially white wall ;)...

luxlover

Banned
Still torture to me. I decided what I want for my first Ra and called Henry yesterday to inquire about price... So now I know exactly how much I need to save before I can order and begin waiting!
So you are going down the customizing path....Osram warm white emitter and a flush switch is your desire, correct?

luxlover

Banned
I`m waiting since mid january for my light to get repaired.... .
Anyway could someone with a warm white cn take some more comparison shots on white wall and objects to the standart cn? I know enzo did 2 but i would be thrilled to see more especially white wall ;)...

****One pm sent on 2/10, and another today!****

streetmaster

Enlightened
I notice that, barely. In addition, I am anxiously waiting to read your reply to my 2/16 pm, with my remaining eye! :crackup:

Hey, guys and dolls, soon many of us will be chattering about our new lights instead of reading streetmaster's and luxlover's hot air. :nana: I bet that will be a welcome change. :cool:

Jeff

I didn't answer that one? Oops. Gotta go back and read it again, guess I got sidetracked.

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys:
is there a simpletons manual out there? :green:not flow charts I find those hard to follow.Just a simple manual on how to program these Ra's? I already know they are set at factory but I read somewhere about 20 clicks to enable customising mode :thinking: that wasn't like the Novatac's IIRC.

And what I mean by simple is,click PHR to enter high and so on,I have done a search but can't find one :thinking:

streetmaster

Enlightened
Hi guys:
is there a simpletons manual out there? :green:not flow charts I find those hard to follow.Just a simple manual on how to program these Ra's? I already know they are set at factory but I read somewhere about 20 clicks to enable customising mode :thinking: that wasn't like the Novatac's IIRC.

And what I mean by simple is,click PHR to enter high and so on,I have done a search but can't find one :thinking:

Ra Clicky Executive Flashlight User's Guide

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know a bunch are getting lights tomorrow, but, anyone get lucky today with a tactical?

I'm pulling the trigger as soon as I hear the first person tell me they are in love with it... :D

@ Mr. master and Mr. lover - I am going to miss your "hot air" - whatever will I do with my free time?

Last edited:

streetmaster

Enlightened
I know a bunch are getting lights tomorrow, but, anyone get lucky today with a tactical?

I'm pulling the trigger as soon as I hear the first person tell me they are in love with it... :D
lol, I promised myself I was going to wait for reviews and look what happened to me! :paypal: I was worried about them selling out instantly, so I grabbed one the second they were in stock.:tinfoil:

Status
Not open for further replies.