New Raw XR-E

SteveStephens

Newly Enlightened
No worry, Coach, about ordering from Rob; he's top class as well as his lights. Never any problems for me with three RAWs. I think you'll love them.

How did you get your Wee other than from outside the US?
Steve

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Steve, I guess lighthound has the wee available too. If you can´t find it at his webpages just perform a search and it should show up (as well as the Gatlight V3 for example).

Eric

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ordered an ORB Raw XR-E 120/15 off the website. My Ti WEE needs a big brother. This is my first order outside the USA so I'm a little nervous. :faint:

:thanks: for your order Coach. Emails sent. :thumbsup:

SteveStephens, Lighthound did stock the Wee NS & Ti. I think he may re stock???
Eric242 you beat me :thumbsup:

Last edited:

The Coach

Enlightened
:sweat: Rob, got the emails, thanks. :twothumbs Now comes the hard part. :candle:

Steve, Lighthound had a couple in stock, but they are gone now. The WEE is a cool little light .

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
So, can I assume that the Raw Cree, with 2-stage, blue tritium is still a valid product that's still available for sale on the Orb website? Is there a dealer in the States that stock these?

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Orb is alive and well, the Raw legend continues. Have you contacted Rob at Orb/Lummi?

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, can I assume that the Raw Cree, with 2-stage, blue tritium is still a valid product that's still available for sale on the Orb website? Is there a dealer in the States that stock these?

:thumbsup: Correct TIN.
Lummi is the only place you can buy a Raw New.
There are no resellers for the Raw or Raw NS/Ti.

Lighthound does stock the Wee NS/Ti

Latest posts