Newbie waiting and wondering

Nitelite78

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the replies. Still trying to decide on a second light. I think I narrowed it down to one that takes aa batteries for the easy availability and options. Still considering the Mi7 and now e11.

C7N3M T&T

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the replies. Still trying to decide on a second light. I think I narrowed it down to one that takes aa batteries for the easy availability and options. Still considering the Mi7 and now e11.
Nitelite78

If you want to go with a 14500 light Check out kj75's review on the e11

I don't think I would go with the mi7 because supposedly actual turbo is more like 580 lumens instead of 700
E11 is over their rated 800lm

But don't forget about the Nightcore ea11 at 900lm.. slightly larger head but the throw improves an impressive amount!

Manker e11:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-XP-L-800-lumens-AA-14500-(beam)shots-compare

Nitelite78

Newly Enlightened
So...my p12gt finally arrived yesterday. As soon as I got home from work I ripped open the box and threw the battery in the charger. First things first, when you're anxiously awaiting your first light to come in the mail and also your first 18650...a .5a charger takes too damn long to charge a 3400mah battery! I'm sure it will be just fine once I get another battery or two. Back to the light itself, so far I'm impressed with the quality of the beam and the whole unit itself. This thing really lights up the trees at the back of my property (150 yards or so). I think it's going to serve my needs just fine...but I still can't stop thinking about the next new light I want to order! Not good.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
So...my p12gt finally arrived yesterday. As soon as I got home from work I ripped open the box and threw the battery in the charger. First things first, when you're anxiously awaiting your first light to come in the mail and also your first 18650...a .5a charger takes too damn long to charge a 3400mah battery! I'm sure it will be just fine once I get another battery or two. Back to the light itself, so far I'm impressed with the quality of the beam and the whole unit itself. This thing really lights up the trees at the back of my property (150 yards or so). I think it's going to serve my needs just fine...but I still can't stop thinking about the next new light I want to order! Not good.
There are open fa rooms out there.lol. But none of us attend. If I were to go I'd be kicked out first brining too many flashlights. Your hooked and that's a great thing. Congrats on you new lights . It's a good one. You'll find out later buying another charger or ten, 500 or more batteries you'll think you have a problem. OK you ignore the problem and keep searching the sales threads for your next light.

Xerack

Newly Enlightened

This was me when I ordered my Olight X7 Maruader! While it wasn't my first flashlight, it was definitely the most expensive, that I have ordered....but I did find a good deal at the time for the kit version. And now I've run across Vinh's page and now I'm wanting his version of it...LoL, and the upcoming X9...., and other goodies. I guess there are worse addictions to have ; )

heiden.jeffrey

Newly Enlightened
This is how it all started for me! No i'm hooked on reviewing lights and collecting more. I have the Mi7 and love it for a small cary. The e11 is pretty legit also (i don't know exactly how it compares) since i don't own one.

Nitelite78

Newly Enlightened
This is how it all started for me! No i'm hooked on reviewing lights and collecting more. I have the Mi7 and love it for a small cary. The e11 is pretty legit also (i don't know exactly how it compares) since i don't own one.

Glad to hear you like the mi7...I think I'm going to pull the trigger on one. It's the perfect size for me to carry every day and now is available with a pocket clip. The fact it can run on aa batteries that are easy to find in an emergency is great also. I hear some people say the 700 lumens might be exaggerated but the video reviews I've seen are plenty bright for such a compact light. I'd give up a few lumens for a light that's more comfortable to carry in my pants pocket.