NFD: Prometheus Beta QRv2

rdnzl

Newly Enlightened
I got this little flashlight today. I wasn't sure how it would carry, but it fits on my keychain and doesn't add a lot to my pants pocket. It is a nicely made light. Very well machined, and I like how it looks. It has 3 levels of light. The low level is just enough to read something in the dark. The high level is brighter than I thought it would be. Very nice. The medium is a good in between setting. It takes quite a tug to take it off of its ring. I don't think it will come off unless I want it to. I like it. A lot.
IMG_1152.jpeg
IMG_1154.jpeg
IMG_1155.jpg

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I got this little flashlight today. I wasn't sure how it would carry, but it fits on my keychain and doesn't add a lot to my pants pocket. It is a nicely made light. Very well machined, and I like how it looks. It has 3 levels of light. The low level is just enough to read something in the dark. The high level is brighter than I thought it would be. Very nice. The medium is a good in between setting. It takes quite a tug to take it off of its ring. I don't think it will come off unless I want it to. I like it. A lot. View attachment 21251View attachment 21252View attachment 21253
Congrats on your purchase of this light. It's one of the great AAA size flashlights. I have the copper version and really like it.

Last edited: