NIMH Battery Charger

ElektroLumens

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have found one of these chargers for $39.99.

I use 3 batteries at a time, not two or four. So I end up with 3 batteries needing to be charged. It seems this charger must have at least 2 at a time to charge. This presents a problem. Is there a way to charge only one battery at a time, or, 3 batteries?

My flashlights use 3 D cells.

Any ideas? Or, is there a charger that can do only one cell at a time?

Crane has the 9000mAh batteries for $9.95, and the 1,800mAh AA for $2.29.

Wayne J.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by ElektroLumens:
I have found one of these chargers for $39.99.
I use 3 batteries at a time, not two or four. So I end up with 3 batteries needing to be charged. It seems this charger must have at least 2 at a time to charge. This presents a problem. Is there a way to charge only one battery at a time, or, 3 batteries?
My flashlights use 3 D cells.
Any ideas? Or, is there a charger that can do only one cell at a time?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Just like all the other posters above, I've gotta strongly recommend that $35. CCrane unit.--espec.for the 1 or 3 battery-at-a-time situation.

Get one, Wayne. -I spent $40. on mine 2 years ago, and have never regretted it. It gets used virtually every day. Why spend all your time worrying about battery charging??
-I know I sure don't anymore.
winkie.GIF

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I didn't see it in the CCrane "Orphan/Closeout" area anymore for $35. It's back to the orignial price of $40. Still I love mine, sure takes the headaches out of charging!!