Nitecore DS1, ES1, ES2, TM11

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
On Saturday 1/14/2012 I went to dinner with the people from LightJunction. They had 3 guests from Sysmax there and they showed me these lights. The engineer who designed and developed these lights was very proud of what he had created, and for good reason. These are some really nice lights. He said that they were going to be announced at the shot show and released sometime in March. He let me take a picture of the smallest one to compare against a Zebralight SC31. Their light is even shorter than the SC31,, but has a more diffuse beam. Somehow I lost the picture file :shrug:. Anyway, I have had my hands on these lights, and yes they are way cool. I will be getting one of these lights when they come out. The only thing I have to prove that I met with these people is a scan of the business card that the Sales Director gave me.

scan0001.jpg

Last edited:

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
...The only thing I have to prove that I met with these people is a scan of the business card that the Sales Director gave me.

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid we'll need another YouTube video...of the dinner this time. :p

tam17

Enlightened
If it happens to be 1xAA with max output over 200lm and gimmick-free UI, I'm getting one. Time to alert my NC distributor.

Cheers,

Tam

Draven451

Enlightened
I got my TM11 today! I got mix feelings....

It is that bright? Yes but 2000lumen I don't think so! I will prove this later. It's definitely not as bright as the DRY 3*XML 3 mode 4A CW version. The tint is also a bit yellowish at the hotspot. The DRY tint is 100% white. Worth 3 times the price? Hmmmm depends on what your priority is. I will do some beam-shots tonight!

The UI is unique and nice though.

vinhnguyen54,

I received my nitecore TM11 which is supposed to be the CW version but I noticed it is neutral compared to other cool white lights I own like the sunwayman v10r ti.

Could you post some beamshots of your TM11 next to the DRY 3 xXML?

Thank you

don.gwapo

Enlightened
Draven, I saw vin's sold his dry on the mp before not unless he bought another again.

I own a 3 mode cool white dry before and the tm11 is in no way can match the brightness of the dry.

The dry simply put pure white while the tm11 is on the neutral/cool side.